Disney World SW:GE Oga's Cantina Reservations open

Just grabbed breakfast on 10/17.

2019-08-07%2011_47_14-Confirmation%20of%20My%20Dining%20Reservation%20_%20Walt%20Disney%20World%20Resort

6 Likes

DANG! I just checked for my dates in October and January - nothing available except 9AM-ish, which doesn’t work in my touring plan at all…

And Savi’s Workshop as well

I booked a lunch reservation on 9/25 followed by a reservation at Savi’s two hours later.

4 Likes

Sweet! At least I got Savi’s. Thanks!

Booked drinks arrival night and the one “flexible” night!!! Thank you @jmenning !!

Just got Oga’s for dinner on our second HS day! Still trying for Savi’s. Says page is unavailable.

Looks like I can book Savi’s. Now, its possible that we will have to reschedule our trip. Can I cancel Savi’s if I have to change our trip to a later date?

Apparently Savi and the Droid workshop can be got through the app.

Also a word of warning, Oga’s at DL doesn’t actually have food. It does have one kind of snack.

It’s more of a bar than even a QS.

1 Like

After we are done at Savi’s, we have a reservation for Droid Depot next. Gonna be an expensive day!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! I can’t even get the menu to come up, but I snagged a couple reservations anyway.

1 Like

Yay finally got Savi’s too! Just had to try a couple times and I got to book no problem. Just high traffic today im sure.

Nice! I grabbed a breakfast.

Got mine for Oga’s and Droid Depot. It seems these don’t cover EEMH, so I guess these will be walkups during that time??

Got 2 reservations for the Droid Depot for our September visit. Hopefully this means no long wait in line.

A little bummed though. It says only 1 guest is allowed to tag along. Have 6 people on trip. Was hoping this would be a whole family experience/souveneir, but don’t want to spend an extra $100. :frowning: Wonder if they will be strict on that or not, since it dosen’t seem like that is the policy in DL.

I had the same question. Would prefer to do during EEMH, but got the reservation knowing I can cancel if they have walk ups during this time.

We got ours!!! So exciting. Now my question is…how does this affect the “virtual queue” access to SWGE?

2 Likes

awwwww yeah!!

Still on the fence about the Lightsaber though, so I’m holding off for now ($200 is just so much for a shelf-piece).

EDIT: Screw it. It’s only a reservation for now. I set one up.

4 Likes

The million dollar question. I made reservation for 8/30 to cover my bases

2 Likes

Thanks for the head’s up! Totally throws a wrench in my current touring plan, but I was able to grab a reservation for 9:40am. Hooray day drinking?? Hopefully they’ll let you re-enter the land if you have a reservation for the restaurant. Who knows how that is going to work…

1 Like

The website is screwing with me!! It won’t let me in :cry: