Disney World SW:GE Oga's Cantina Reservations open

keep trying, you’ll get through.

1 Like

I had to refresh quite a few times…and then I’d click a time and it would say no longer available. Keep trying!!

1 Like

Trying to book Droid Depot and getting “Something Went Wrong” constantly.

Any tips?

I just did that to build a droid. Basically I’m just lighting my whole touring plan on fire at this point. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Got Oga’s. Working on Droid now.

1 Like

For droids and lightsabers, does anyone know how many people can get in per 1 purchase?

The builder +1 Guest. At least 1 of them must be over 14.

1 Like

Woohoo! Managed to get Droid Depot after lunch, then a 4-hour break (for RotR, if lines are that long), then Savi and Oga’s for drinks before dinner.

I just booked Oga’s for 10/10, then went back in and changed it to a different time. Changing it was much quicker than getting it the first time (and lots of times available for 4).

1 Like

Booked Olga, Droid and Savi for 9/4. EEMH not available for reservations? Wondering how this will work. Exciting that we got something though!

1 Like

No luck with the droids.

So how is everyone figuring out their timing? Our plan is to RD MF one day and then RotR the next day. We will do Droid Depot on our MF day, and Oga’s on our RotR day. What is the earliest time you would make the reservations for? Also, did anyone else see that it says to check in an hour early for the Droid Depot?

@DumboRunner making sure you see this. I snagged an Oga’s spot for Dec 8th, just in case (I booked it for 6 people and we only have 2 if you want in :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Got Oga’s for 9:15am on 9/25…planning on EEMH that day so figured that gets us into SWGE for sure, and we can hopefully hit Slinky earlier in the morning. And also got Savi’s and the Droid at 10:30…one res for my husband for Savi’s with one son, and Droid depot for me with the other (which we might end up skipping) I hate that only one guest can go in on each—I’d happily let DH take both boys into Savi with him.

Just got mine a couple of minutes ago. Keep trying. Make sure you’re using an incognito window.

I had to do in incognito window

2 Likes

i’m dropping in my reservations when I would be in HS (or near it anyway). Not gonna set anything up to go out of my way.

For a lightsaber reservation, I would suggest making at or after sunset, so you can enjoy your lightsaber in the dark :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got one for 9/26 at 11:30, but can’t seem to pull up the menu to see if it’s really worth it as a meal. I found a menu on wdwinfo but it looks like there is only one food item. Going with DS6, so not sure if we will keep this or not. Maybe hop in, grab a quick drink for me and hop out somewhere.

Why does that make a difference? I’ll try it from my phone. I can’t from my work computer.

Is is possible to book droid/lightsaber from phone? Or only Oga’s?