Disney World SW:GE Oga's Cantina Reservations open

I booked through my phone for Droid and Savi’s, computer for Oga’s.

Thanks for the heads up on this! I bumped my time back an hour to 1pm since we are planning to RD MFSR that day and I wanted to leave until noon free for that just in case. Wonder why on earth you’d need to check in an entire hour early?

1 Like

I’m getting an error when I try to get a time within my vacation window. I can click on any other date and get actual times available. Grrrrrrr

Booked on my phone for all three, but had to do it in the browser for droid/savi’s — not the MDE app.

Nevermind! My post was all about Savi’s and I see now you mentioned droids. We were all able to go in to build droid’s so that’s curious that WDW is restricting that portion.

UHHH. What? I missed this. Is Savi’s the same?

I saw that too, but on the main info page it says:
Checking In
Guests should check in no earlier than 15 minutes prior to their reservation time at the check-in location in front of Droid Depot.

ETA: same thing with Savi’s

2 Likes

Ugh. I’m going to have to call, and I’m stuck in a meeting.

With the little kiddos I prefer to get everything in one area done at the same time…so the plan would be to do the ride, explore, hit up Droid Depot or Oga’s, move on. It’s so hard to plan that though since we have no idea what the waits will be like for the rides. I’d hate to miss the reservations because I’m still in line, but I also don’t want all sorts of time with nothing to do.

We won’t be doing that this trip. Maybe when the kids are a little older.

No, sorry!—Savi’s is the lightsabers and totally separate from the Droid Depot. I should have said Droid & Savi’s, because I had to do them both via the browser and not the app. Was typing fast and was confusing on accident.

Well that’s not confusing at all!! Thanks for pointing that out :slight_smile:

1 Like

got a reservation for Oga’s and Savi’s today. Savi’s is just for my husband. I want to be his guest, but we will have our 2 year old with us. Think he will be allowed in? Or will my husband just have to go alone?

They’ll account for the number of guests with reservations in the numbers they allow to enter Galaxy’s Edge.

Having a reservation will mean you don’t have to queue, virtually or otherwise to get in. The small print limits you to arriving 15 minutes before reservation. But once you’re in, you can then go to your reservation and then go to queue for Smuggler’s Run.

Oga’s is limited to 45 minutes, not sure how they will enforce that other than by not serving you after that time is up.

2 Likes

Got Savi and Oga for September and Oga again for December. If the way the site has been overwhelmed is any indication of how crowded SWGE will be once it opens it will be crazy.

1 Like

The small print on the reservations says you can only enter GE 15 minutes before the reservation.

What I’m not clear about is whether if only one person is on the reservation for say the Droids, will your whole party be allowed in then? It may be that the rest of them (more than 1 other) will need to be in the virtual queue anyway. Still not clear really.

1 Like

I saw this and decided to ignore it for now. If it gets closer to my trip (9/23) and I hear that it is true (and not the no more than 15 minutes early that I’m reading other places) then I will shuffle my plans again.

1 Like

Well that doesn’t really help with RDing then. Looks like we’ll still have to wait in line with the masses.

We are a party of 6 with Droid reservations for 3. 2 of them are under 14, so I would like to assume they would have to let the 2 unscheduled adults in. And the 2 year old because she’s a 2 year old. All moot if I can’t enter a couple of hours before our reservation though.

I’d also gladly pay the $10/person penalty for a 6am Oga reservation if they offered one!! Looks like 9am is the earliest at the moment though.

I think they’ll have to start confirming exactly what will happen. And soon.

If you have to check in an hour before the Droid workshop (and that does seem to be how long it takes at DL), then you would have to be entering GE 75 minutes early. So they need to clarify things like that.

1 Like

So if I have a 9:10 OGA’s, 9:30 Savi, and 10:05 Droid, I should be good?