Aulani Trip Report 9/5/21 (10 days)

IT’S HERE! WE’RE GOING TO HAWAII!!! Sorry for shouting, I just got my QR code from Hawaii safe travels so it’s official… we’re leaving tomorrow morning to stay 10 days at Aulani in an ocean view 1 bedroom villa. Until I got my code I couldn’t relax and be excited. This pre-trip has been like no other… TOO stressful; thanks Covid! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Who’s going: DH, DS-19 and Me. DS and I are already packed (as of yesterday).

I was worried about the safe travels questionnaire b/c I couldn’t find out what they were going to ask so here’s the questions for other worry warts like me. 1. Do you feel ill now? 2. Have you had a flu vaccine? 3. Have you taken a medicine (e.g., Tylenol… ) in the last 24 hours to keep a fever down? 5. Have you signed a 10-day quarantine order that is currently in effect? Then you have to sign electronically. The QR was sent to my email instantaneously.

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: WooHoo… we’re going to Hawaii People!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

26 Likes

Have the Best time and All the Fun!

4 Likes

TY… you are previewing Remy this weekend, yes? Can’t wait to hear about it. Safe travels and I’m saving some fun for you :wink:

2 Likes

Yes – sorry I will miss meeting you again but I’d choose missing me for Aulani too :wink:

4 Likes

I’m excited for you! Best wishes finishing up all the last things and safe travels.

4 Likes

Safe travels @vcka. Hope you have an excellent time.

4 Likes

Sounds fabulous! Have a great time!

3 Likes

Have an amazing time!!

3 Likes

YAY!! Have a great time!!

2 Likes

Woohoo! It’s finally here! Hope y’all have the best time!

2 Likes

Take me with you, please.
Aloha.

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to this one! If my family couldn’t make it, I’m glad you could!

4 Likes

I’m sorry your family had to cancel your trip.

:laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

Exciting! Can’t wait to read all about it! :palm_tree::beach_umbrella::tropical_drink:

2 Likes

I hate travel days. Too stressful. Did I forget anything??? Got to airport. Parking lot full, please exit. :flushed:. Found a spot. Got a FULL pat down at TSA ??? No I don’t want a private room, just get it over with! :flushed:. Waiting at gate. No plane yet.

11 Likes

Plane has arrived. Start boarding in 1/2 hr. I realized I’ve never been to this airport MCO by car; always flew in/out.

9 Likes

Safe travels. The patdown process is why I got TSAPre. It was becoming way too personal.

3 Likes

Just landed in Dallas. Med ER on plane. Hope we weren’t exposed to anything. Forgot to take pic of food for @amvanhoose_701479. I’ll do better. Breakfast was plain bagel cream cheese. Fruit cup banana. Strawberry Greek yogurt with granola

6 Likes

Landed in DFW 50 min early. Hope person is ok.

5 Likes

Sorry about the pat down.

1 Like