Aulani Trip Report 9/5/21 (10 days)

On the plane! Got through the Hawaii safe travel line and got our blue wrist bands. Woohoo.

10 Likes

I figured it would be less invasive in public b/c they are embarrassed too. I could care less. I’m old :nerd_face::joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Good point.

1 Like

This plane :airplane: is huge. I was on a 747 when I was a kid. And take off delayed.

6 Likes

That last one looks like a cubicle bay. :joy:

Hope you can take off soon!

4 Likes

Hmm, does this mean you are cleared before you reach Hawaii, so no delay at that airport? I wonder if that will be available for us in Denver. We will b flying United.

3 Likes

I believe United is one of the airlines that offers the wristband option. It makes it so easy when you land in Hawaii–you just show it and keep walking. No standing in line.

4 Likes

Looks like a Polaris seat - nice!

1 Like

Thanks, easy is better. My anxiety about this trip is high. It’s not like our other trips to Hawaii

2 Likes

Aloha!

24 Likes

By passed the covid screening line (pretty short) and go in the long long long car rental line. :persevere:

6 Likes

Aloha! :palm_tree:

You made it! Enjoy every minute and send us lots of pics!

5 Likes

I spy Aulani in that second pic!

Beautiful! Aloha!

16 Likes

So glad to hear you made it!

1 Like

Yay, you made it. That must have been a long flight, it’s long from here and we are in WA! Have a great trip!

3 Likes

Some views from our room on top floor. @Wahoohokie 7.3 hr flt from Dallas landed at 3 but didn’t get out of the airport until 5 BC of car rental line. Everyone was at the same place. Aulani is sooooo busy. I’ll take more pictures. And explain check in more detail. Important ones. We are hot, tired, hungry :cry:. But two showers done. Waiting on the boy now.

21 Likes

What a gorgeous view!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh I have airplane food pics for you. Breakfast, lunch, snacks.

The guys had cheese ravioli (no pic) my bass was awesome. The sides were meh. Snack was nice cheese and fruit.

11 Likes

That doesn’t look terrible for airline food! Almost appetizing, even? :laughing:

2 Likes

Dinner pics to come. Off The Hook

11 Likes