Aulani Trip Report 9/5/21 (10 days)

The menu

6 Likes

I’m not driving! Lava Flow & mango mojioto

14 Likes

Catch of the day tacos. And burger :hamburger: (pic didn’t turn out) salsa was yummy

12 Likes

Can’t sleep. Time change issues? A few night shots. Lovely evening

With a night app

22 Likes

she is in First/Business Class. Princess Style :innocent:

7 Likes

I cannot wait to get back there! The last trip, I was hobbling around in a boot to protect my foot after it was brutally attacked by a hot sauce bottle.

It is my happy place. Have a great time. This is your first time?

5 Likes

So Beautiful — and its your Home! Finally you get to be at your DVC Home!!! Who could sleep?!

3 Likes

Yes, first time.
Good morning everyone!

25 Likes

So beautiful!

4 Likes

Good morning @vcka :sunny:
Have a great day!!

3 Likes

Great pictures!!

2 Likes

Sitting out on balcony with coffee. 0700 the loud speaker starts?!? Going to NEX and commissary this morning soon. Hoping they are open today. And I need to walk and take sooo many pictures

8 Likes

Aulani is beautiful!! Following along jealously but excited for you!! Thinking about booking for April 2022.

3 Likes

Out at Hickham AFB right now

Across from the F22 is the ocean

16 Likes

There are wild chicken :rooster: everywhere. Trying to get pics.

6 Likes

So true. There are.

2 Likes

Hickham is where I lived for 3 years (age 8-11)! My dad worked at Tripler as an army doc. We lived on a strip along the beach called Fort Kamehameha which used to be army housing within the Air Force base, but was later turned over to the AF.

I have heard it was abandoned and the housing is dilapidated. The neighborhood predates WW II and there were foundations of homes that had been destroyed in the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Also there were old battery installations that we liked to play on as kids, even though they were supposed to be off limits.

13 Likes

OMG that is GORGEOUS! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

So happy for you, it’s beautiful there. Thanks for taking us along!

1 Like

Well, you may be in Hawaii, but I have Dole Whip! :laughing:

12 Likes