You got a dog. I'm going to Disney. A trip report

Thanks. I love the spirit jersey. But TSA fussed at me for wearing a sparkly shirt. Apparently it lights up on the scanners.

6 Likes

Thanks. It will be fun but short.

2 Likes

Have a great time. How many park days will you have this year? I think you are going to beat me.

4 Likes

I highly doubt I’ll beat you. I have a trip next month with my DDs but it’s a split UOR Disney trip.

4 Likes

So sitting on the plane still at the gate. 30 minutes past departure time.

1 Like

I have to wait all the way till June now :sob:

1 Like

Sorry!! Are you there now?

1 Like

No, home now but leaving for a non Disney trip tomorrow.

2 Likes

Pulling away now. Next stop Orlando!!

12 Likes

omg I can’t even handle the cuteness. I’ve only ever adopted dogs that were a few years old, so I’ve never had the puppy experience. But I would trade it for unlimited Disney trips for sure!

5 Likes

Ha ha! One trip to Vegas my friend wore a sparkly sweater. And we got rained on. Sparkles plus damp equaled one giant glowing screen. They told her the same thing -avoid sparkly when you fly.

3 Likes

Adopting an older dog is wise.

1 Like

I have totally worn sparkly shirts before and it wasn’t an issue. But now I know.

1 Like

MCO is empty.

13 Likes

Ready to ride.

19 Likes

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh what a gorgeous puppy! You get that AND unlimited Disney. Win-win!

4 Likes

I had the same thought! He’s going to be huge!

2 Likes

That face in that middle picture could be a phone screen saver!! <3 And oh yeah, they are horrible, horrible teethers. You sure you don’t want to stay longer?!

2 Likes

This was us a few months ago! If AP’s were being sold again, we’d be gone as soon as we are vaccinated! Super cute (and cheap-ish) places on Vacasa.

2 Likes