You got a dog. I'm going to Disney. A trip report

Late to the thread. SUPER happy you’re there! Have the BEST time!!

2 Likes

I’ll see you there!:smiley:

3 Likes

Yes!!

2 Likes

Great that you made it!!
Looking forward to following along…again. :laughing:

2 Likes

I actually looked at how much it would cost. It was quite reasonable, about $2,000 for a decent condo, townhouse, or house. Perhaps that’s just COVID prices? We pay more than that for a week at WDW resorts! In fact, I might even consider 2 months! There are other places to go visit.

5 Likes

Thanks. Hopefully win-win.

1 Like

He is going to be huge. I would love to stay longer but that pesky thing known as work is interfering with my ability to do that.

3 Likes

Thanks for following along. Again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Wow. That’s actually cheap.

3 Likes

So we have arrived at the Dolphin.

It’s pretty and the price is fabulous for the location.

22 Likes

Late night hot fudge sundae in the room. :yum:

24 Likes

The $2,000/month includes utilities, too.! In the SF Bay Area, $2,000/month for rent for a decent place, in a decent neighborhood is nonexistent.

5 Likes

A great start for your vacation with great photos! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

That’s amazing. I think this needs to be something for us to consider next summer.

3 Likes

Best quote of the day by DS. “Mom, it wouldn’t be a Disney trip with you if you didn’t wake me up at 5 am.”

17 Likes

Puppies are absolutely awful but unlike human kiddos they grow up and mellow fast into awesome dogs and they never say they hate you or act like teen children! ;-). They give you unlimited serotonin releases without emotional eating or antidepressants. And unlimited Disney. I think you’re just a winner all around plus look at that adorable face!

8 Likes

Excellent point. I must remember that the next time I find him chewing on one of my shoes. I must admit he is adorable when asleep.

4 Likes

I hope you like the Dolphin and I didn’t lead you astray!

4 Likes

Think of it as he’s teaching you to put your shoes away. Lol.

I have lost about 30 pairs of shoes since I started fostering so I literally feel your pain. A couple of ‘em were Ugg’s and some shoes I owned for 20+ years so those were hard to swallow. We had to completely redo a stair on the wooden stair case and some of the floor boards and one of my puppies did this to a couch! And she’s sitting right next to her best work with pride.

5 Likes

I trust you. The room is quite nice. We haven’t explored much of the hotel yet. The location is fabulous.

4 Likes