You got a dog. I'm going to Disney. A trip report

He’s name is Whiskey. I had nothing to do with naming him.
Here’s some more distraction for you.

29 Likes

Don’t you hate it when work gets in the way of Disney?!?

7 Likes

I’m hoping it was a good trade. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

A break from the puppy will be nice. It’s really the chewing that bothers me. He actually sleeps through the night.

4 Likes

that face! love it.

4 Likes

Apparently we do! :joy:

5 Likes

Me too!! Our January trip was so fun!

6 Likes

Totally!

I was telling DH a few days ago that I wanted to rent a place near WDW for a month, buy an annual pass, and work remotely. I could take 3 days off in the middle of the week to go wander WDW and work the weekends! But the last week, I just want to relax and enjoy. Hey, COVID has opened the door for many of us to work remotely! Just dreaming…

6 Likes

We seem to have all the dogs and cats already.

2 Likes

That would be fabulous. They need to start selling APs again.

3 Likes

The drive to the airport was easy. Zero wait at SW and zero wait at TSA. Robert and I were confused at this point. I had checked in 24 hours in advance and ended up in the C boarding group. The only time that has ever happened to us is when we forgot to check in. We thought maybe it was a mistake. The airport was quiet. But then we arrived at the gate. We found the people. Everyone is going to Orlando and our flight is 100% full.

10 Likes

Such a cute pup! This is such a funny reason for a trip! Have all the fun!

4 Likes

Lots of connecting flights through there would be my guess. That happens to me all of the time in Chicago. I check in right on time and end up in C because all of those connecting checked in with their original flight.

4 Likes

I know it totally is. I might be crazy.

3 Likes

You are so right. That’s probably the reason.

4 Likes

Despite the C boarding group we are sitting together!

38 Likes

Aww! So fun!! And you guys are matching!! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

You guys are so cute!

I recognize that Spirit Jersey!

5 Likes

Safe travels, have all the fun, do all the things! :wine_glass::cocktail::pie::cut_of_meat::roller_coaster::ferris_wheel:

5 Likes

That I actually didn’t plan. Future matching is planned though.

7 Likes