Right now, for HS day in Feb, we have an 8 am TSM, 9 am TOT, and 10:10 MFSR. DD and I don’t care too much about TSM and would love RNR, but the only FPP available for that now are at noon. Should we:
A. Leave as-is and bet on getting FPP’s for it same-day? (or --gasp–standby line, worse case scenario!)
B. Split up our group so that DH and DS do TSM at 8, with DD and I locked into a 12:15 RNR. That will prevent us from getting earlier same day FPP’s in the 10 am hour after MFSR and prevent us from getting the 12;01 same day drop.
I think I am inclined to do Plan A because starting to get 4th + FPP’s by 10 am sounds pretty good, but thought I would see if there were any other schools of thought.
We could also try to RD RNR but crowds at RD seem unpredictable and I can’t get a good estimate with touringplans wait times that will account for being at the rope 45 min or so early.