Wow, almost didn't even notice this cost-cutting move

they’re…comparable in taste, I found… but the fact they’re like half the size was really off putting.

They’re available at Target here.

2 Likes

I have a small appetite daughter, so I’m cool with the smaller size. Us adults can just have two. Plus, we’ll have a full fridge.

2 Likes

I ended up with the same by process of elimination in my family. Mine turned out the best!

Same! She told me they weren’t lining up because they were scrap. I told her even so we were going to spend a little time getting right.

3 Likes

This is good to know ahead of time since I won’t be in the room. Darn one guest rule. I’ll tell the family if things aren’t lining up or activating, to change to another box.

I got a thank you email today.

3 Likes

That’s great! I’m happy to see that I’m wrong!

annnnd infuriated that I’m still only sporadically getting Disney Emails.

1 Like

Maybe your email provider is blocking them?

Who knows. I have’em white listed, but past experience with other providers tells me that’s a temporary solution that can vanish at any time

1 Like

Yeah, I figure you are paying enough, you want to like what you get. Tell them to ask if they have “different scrap they could use”.

I got one too. I was so blown away at the generosity of thought and gestu…

No I wasn’t.

3 Likes

But also, this was the first time I had not one but two folios with zero transactions on them :smiley:

Disney gift cards FTW!

4 Likes

SO… just to recap. I visited on the 50th Anniversary of theThemepark and all I got was a [not-complementary] t-shirt?

1 Like

And you’re lucky you got that, Mister! Some people went to fistacuffs and didn’t even get that much!

:wink:

3 Likes

Well done!

Yeah I mean they could have made the effort to put my name lol. Or give me a gift card/discount for my next trip for all my loyalty lol.

2 Likes

But Disney IT so that’s a no (adding the name).

2 Likes

this. Again, this is an automated email…they could personalize it in SOME way.

2 Likes

I upgraded to an AP on 9/30.

No emails
No magnets
No snail mail

4 Likes

:laughing:

oh that’s right, I was supposed to get a magnet with my new pass. Never got it.

:cry:

Well, i guess all that extra money went to making the very-needed new AP cards :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I did manage to get one of them, but had to go back to City Hall two days later and ask for it!

1 Like