Why is the world so biased in favour of women? It’s not fair!

The no pockets annoy me. I don’t like purses. When I go to the parks I only take what I can put in my pockets so I can skip the bag check. That carried over to most of my non park time too. ID and Chapstick. No pockets are a deal breaker for me. Fashion be damned.

2 Likes

These things were so much easier in the 90s!!! :laughing:

3 Likes

Look at how comfy the shoes were too… Man, I miss it.

Side note, at first thought I thought it was that band Spice Girls! They aren’t them at all!

I’m pretty sure I just typecast them accidentally. Sorry ladies whom I don’t know. :pleading_face::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

That’s what I get for obsessing about their pockets.

At first glance, I thought the same thing. Must be the look of that era. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

This has become more of an issue for me since I became a mom and carrying around a purse is less desirable. Harder to chase the littles around while hauling a purse!

In the winter, pockets are much easier. All my winter coats have decently sized pockets. It’s in the summer that I find myself trying to shove an iPhone in a 2.5" back pocket and praying it doesn’t fall out.

And yet I’m vain enough that I don’t always want to wear the baggy pants with conveniently big pockets :roll_eyes: (<–at myself)

1 Like

Pretty sure the one of the left is Jessica Simpson. Was she ever part of a group?

NVM. I zoomed. Not her

I’m almost the same, as soon as I was able to ditch the stroller, I ditched the purse. Made all the easier with the DH loving his cargo shorts. As for the phone in my back pocket, I swear by Otter boxes. I’ve only ever had the phone drop out once or twice (I usually fumble it while I’m holding it). The material of the otter box seems to stay sung against the fabric of my jeans at least :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Sorry didn’t mean to create a mystery. The girl band photo is Girls Aloud. If they didn’t make it across the pond, I wouldn’t lose sleep over it!!

6 Likes

That’s it. I am sold. Take me back to the 90s

5 Likes

this convo is hilarious!
I have several pairs of the same type of spandex leggings with pockets on the side legs that fit my phone, and my wallet. I’m Disney ready in those things and can go bag less if necessary!

5 Likes

I really hope @sanstitre_has_left_the_building doesn’t think that was a suggestion.

4 Likes

A picture of cargo pockets and no one has yet paged @ryan1?

1 Like

I have those same ones! Those are usually my go to unless I have to dress up. Then it’s jeans and a nice blouse. I’m screwed if I need a dress.

Not really, I bought the sketch clutch from WDW for emergency formal wear events only. With a big ole Mickey Ice Cream bar on it. There’s no shame in my formal game.

2 Likes

Yesssss. The new yoga pants with the huge pockets all the way down the thigh are the best. Why did that take so long? My leggings from a few years ago have dinky pockets inside. What is that for? The phone from the Saturday night live skit about tiny cell phones?

2 Likes

The ones the size of an old mint container :laughing::laughing:

1 Like
1 Like

*Edit that… the size of a mint itself :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love how they just can’t keep it together.

1 Like

I am getting shorter, I am now under 5’2". My bones are small too. Regular size 6 jeans fit but ride high in the waist. I buy children size t-shirts

I remember when I could do that. Wear children’s tshirts. Minion shirt at Universal 2015 children’s Xlarge fit better than the adult. I am a pear though so I’ve been wearing adult size pants since 7th grade. But I am almost 5’4” which is between petites and regulars and often petites are too short unless I want ankle jeans and for some reason it feels like they make them smaller elsewhere too. And regulars I can only wear with heels. So I have jeans for heels (my bell bottoms I do not want to alter for fear of losing their great shape so I just wear with em platform boots which is 60-70s look anyway) and ankle skinny jeans for flats that I usually just have altered or buy whats supposed to be a cropped jean in regular. I don’t understand why they can’t have something for in-between 5’2” and 5’6” in jeans if the average woman is 5’4”?

3 Likes