Why is the world so biased in favour of women? It’s not fair!

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building I’ve seen two men wearing ears today. Not going to take pics of strangers but one was wearing baby Yoda ears & another wearing slinky dog

3 Likes

Does anyone wear the OG Ear hats anymore?
(off hand I can’t recall seeing people wearing them and I haven’t been on property in awhile)

1 Like

I have an old Goofy with hanging ears hat from 1986 buried in my parents’ house somewhere.

2 Likes

Hmm. And you admit this publicly. How odd.

I shouldn’t jest. My brother sent me a picture the other day of the three youngest kids (I’m the youngest) when we were little. But I noticed upon looking closely (sorry…photo is from the 70s…not entirely clear!), I’m wearing…Mickey Mouse slippers! I had no memory of these until he passed along the photo.

I’m guessing I’m around age 5 there, give or take.

5 Likes

Lately been comfy - probably too short and plump for stylin - in NO GA pants from Duluth Trading.

They have skinny leg, full leg and plus sizes and boot cut. And pockets. The side pocket, and a waist band pocket and two zippered back pockets - except for plus sizes.

I do have to hem them, as none of their 3 inseam sizes approach mine. Oh snap. I could have made matching masks from the excess.
:woman_facepalming:

Meant to say, my sister wears hers to work. The fuller cut look like any black pants for business casual.

1 Like

smh

In December lite up Christmas necklaces were the thing. I saw more men - than women or children - wearing them and some seemed to have all the styles on at once. So much light.

Also made me think of Mr T. :grin:

1 Like

I would 100% wear one of the old school ear hats if they could figure out a better way to keep it on your head than an elastic!

I saw a couple teen girls wearing ear hats last week. They weren’t the classic ones but I can’t remember exactly what they looked like.

1 Like

The absolute worst - Land’s End Women’s SWEATPANTS no pockets!
I can understand the logic behind form-fitting, a-step-up-from-business-casual clothing not having a pocket. But, sweatpants!!! It isn’t like you are going for the svelte look in sweatpants. They may have brought the pockets back but I’ve been buying the men’s since then.

eta: deciding between Disney 2022 in late-Jan/early-Feb, or late-Apr/early-May. The extra clothing for Jan and the extra pockets might be the tie-breaker.

1 Like