Why is Space 220 Closed today? (NOT TODAY) A Rant

Do you think they might not be releasing them at 60+ days? Maybe, for whatever reason, they aren’t releasing them until some time less than 60 days? If so, I guess it means checking daily until they finally do release the days of your trip.

I haven’t been following along, but is there any case where someone has secured (or at least seen) a reservation available at 60 days out?

That’s why I asked about mousewatcher. If that’s getting hits, id feel it’s more of just a “delayed release” thing or just a glitch

1 Like

That will be because of CP packages definitely. It will be released later.

1 Like

The reservation I was not expecting to get at 60 is Topollino’s, but got breakfast AND dinner. Maybe they don’t have the staffing issue as they do in-park.

2 Likes

Why the hell is cp tied into space 220? From a Financial standpoint, that’s moronic. It’s already popular. You want to package that with things less popular or expensive.

Did they have cp packages with monsieur Paul?

1 Like

I was talking about Biergarten, I wouldn’t expect Space220 to have packages, I think that’s a different issue.

1 Like

ohhhhh…

I knew that.

That was a test.
You passed.

Good job.

5 Likes

Do they typically wait this late to release CP packages? I worry the release will be like the 50th Top of the World package at CG. It was a joke. (Well, not for the lucky folks who secured a reservation.) :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

They definitely don’t usually wait this late! They also usually announce the narrator list at the beginning of the summer!

I agree that I don’t think they need to be packages! But it’s the only other thing I can think of besides them seating one person at each table.

2 Likes

I’ve had TP Reservation Finder, Mousewatcher & Mouse Dining set up since a few days after my ADR day (9/30/21) & have gotten exactly zero hits.

2 Likes

…sssswell. :fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful:

I have mousewatcher and got a hit yesterday morning that I clicked on immediately. (for 10/28)

…it was already gone. Couldn’t have been more than 20 seconds.

1 Like

The reservation finders have been prepping us for boarding groups for years, only we didn’t know. :laughing:It’s frustrating, though.

4 Likes

I think CP packages are definitely part of the reason. I can basically only eat at Nine Dragons my whole trip. Epcot availability is extremely limited the first of December.

2 Likes

Me too…zero hits since my ADR day (well ADR day/Space200 da). One of them is Homecomin’, one is Space 220. I’m now less than 30 days from my trip.

It has been really limited for much of November, too. I was making ressies recently for a big date range in November and the choice was (IIRC) Garden Grill for lunch or (one other, not a popular one, dang I can’t remember) for lunch as well. In the whole date range.

This has gotten ridiculous

2 Likes

Ya, we’re 14 days out and I expect only potential last minute cancellations at this point. Not super hopeful so will try to do lounge at lunch maybe?

2 Likes

Erm… :confused:

It really is ridiculous. If it’s because of the CP packages they need to release that info already. We’re only 40something days out from the start. Also Festival of the Holidays… is that happening? Food booths? Wtf Disney! I’m so frustrated with them as I have been for a while now. While I had a great time on my trip, it wasn’t the same kind of trip or enjoyment like pre pandemic.

4 Likes

I also think it’s ridiculous! They announced CP was coming back just about a month ago now and still no narrators. (Which I don’t think really matters at this point except for locals because of how hard it is to put together a last minute trip.) The first night is 45 days out now. It’s going to be a nightmare when these do open.

1 Like