Which Do You Prefer (Chart Styles for Lines 2.0)

Option B

I think I would also look at it for planning.

1 Like

Option B. I like to see what it was like, because that helps me decide if it was always this high or if it’s just peaking now. I like the previous suggestion to put a vertical line on “present” to help me see at a glance where we are.

I would also be happy with Option A if an expansion click was available to see the earlier part of the day.

Option A

For one I think it’s just cleaner and less confusing

For another, it would really bum me out to see that if we had only got our crap together a little earlier the wait would have been less :crazy_face:

I think the mountain is prettier in option b but that’s not what we are concerning ourselves with.

Option A for the win

Edited to add:

11 Likes

Option B - I like seeing the wait times for the entire day

Do you look and follow days on the app during planning?

With very few exceptions (think FOP, ROTR) I do not.

I trust the data that informed the crowd levels on which I (loosely) based my decisions.

I would only use this information in-park if we decided to veer from plan or were unable to get a FPP and so seeing what happened before I got there wouldn’t matter

Option B. I like the data for the whole day.

I wonder how many do look at it? I know a few have posted they follow the days at times but I don’t know if a lot do?

Option A - no need for me to see what happened before I’m considering a ride that day

1 Like

Option B.

But I stared at both for a full minute trying to figure out was different. I am not much of a visual person, so graphs aren’t my primary method of processing info. Once I figured it out, I like B better simply because it gives me an idea of the ride pattern in case I might decide to put it off for a different day in the park.

2 Likes

I like B as a planner, but if I’m in the parks A is probably a little better. Ideally it would default to A but have a toggle to display B.

1 Like

Option B

Either one looks good, but if I have to choose, I’ll go with B; there’s no such thing as too much data.

1 Like

Option B please :smiley:

Option A - easier for in park use.

Option B! :slight_smile:

Option A - In the park I am only interested in the remainder of the day.

Option B - I think A would look strange the second half of the day and B would help make decisions for how to pace days in the future.

1 Like

Option B