Which Do You Prefer (Chart Styles for Lines 2.0)

Option A I’m not worried about the wait time before I got there.

2 Likes

Option A.

2 Likes

Option B. Because I am petty and want to show my traveling partner how much time they would have saved if only they had gotten up for rope drop like I asked them to :wink:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: noted

Option A, and agree with this :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Option B, because I think (and may totally be wrong) but by changing the x-axis as the day goes on changes the incline/decline “look” of the wait time because it’s spread out further.

3 Likes

Option A. Most relevant

2 Likes

Option b please.

Option B - This is just a mock up of this screen? (Ok- I am not the only one panicking there is no chat link?)

Option B

Option A - I care about my immediate future and not the past. It’s good to see past data somewhere else.

1 Like

Option A would be easier to read on my phone. Plus it would be annoying to see that I missed a window with a smaller line.

2 Likes

Option B. Are the value before the current time the estimates as they stood at that time or the actual wait times?

1 Like

Option B

Option A

1 Like

Me: option A
DH: option B

I consider part days irrelevant, whereas he likes to see it for consideration of future planning

Option A

1 Like

Good question!

Option B. I like to see the overall trend for the day and use the data for future trips.

As others have suggested, this would be great if the points were updated with real wait times during the day.

Option A
if am using it in the park.

2 Likes