Which Do You Prefer (Chart Styles for Lines 2.0)

Option B-

Option A, if it’s strictly for a rest-of-the-day decision. I like Edna/@OBNurseNH’s live in the now reasoning.

But I can also see Option B triggering a “hey, maybe we should save this for tomorrow morning, what if we get to bed earlier tonight” conversation so the past data could still be relevant to in-park decision making.

4 Likes

Option B

Useful to see earlier times so you can decide if it’s something you could come back and do at an earlier time another day, or if it’s just as well to go do it now.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone!

4 Likes

Option B please

Option B. Much more intuitive to me. Lets me see what I maybe missed by not doing this attraction earlier, and can learn from that for my next time in that park.

Option A

Option B

Option B

Option B

Option B

Having the data in the past may help me plan the next day or next week of the trip

Option B!

But use more than just color to indicate the current time for those who are color blind – I like the suggestion of a vertical line at the current time or perhaps a shading or opacity of time in the past

1 Like

If the data fits nicely every time, I’d go with B. I like to see things, even if they are of no use to me.

Option B
I’m more likely to be looking at it to plan a future day.

Option A.
The other one gives me severe fear of having missed out on a 5 minute wait time. Nope. No thanks.

1 Like