Which are the top table service reservations that i should have for our trip in September?

Just checked the WDW website for ADRs. Back to only showing 60 days in blue.

Iā€™m sad to hear about the mosquito situation. Iā€™ve never been bitten by a mosquito in WDW or UOR. I hope they resolve that before my trip. I loved that it was never an issue because Iā€™m usually the one eaten alive.

1 Like

So, I think we are moving our September trip to late Nov/ early Dec. Iā€™m bummed, because Iā€™m worried itā€™s going to be a madhouse, but I have never been at Christmas time, and Iā€™ve always wanted to see the decorations. My husband wants to do a non-disney trip in 2022, so I will miss Christmas AND all the 50th celebrations if I didnt move our trip. All that to say, I have a few hard to get ADRs I will be dropping. Our dates were Sept 13-18. If anyone is interested, I can try to coordinate the drops.

3 Likes

Youā€™re going to love the Christmas decorations and stuff. Have a wonderful trip!!!

1 Like

Iā€™d be interested in your September 13 ADRs.

Sorry, I donā€™t have any that day. It would help if I mentioned what I have. Sorry! Should have done that earlier.

• 9/14: San angel Inn @ 5:30pm
  • 9/15: Topolinoā€™s Terrace @ 12pm
  • 9/15: Ogaā€™s Cantina @ 5:55pm
  • 9/16: CRT @ 12:25pm
  • 9/17: Sanaa @ 12pm
  • 9/18: Topolinoā€™s Terrace @ 7:35am
1 Like

No worries!

Also

• 9/15: Hollywood Vine and Dine @ 7:45pm

Iā€™d love the Topolinos terrace 15th at 12!! If still available. Thank you @Jdennis8

It is! Just let me know when you would like me to drop it. Iā€™ve never done this before. Lol. Iā€™m on central time.

In 5 mins? At 10:10 eastern

Sorry. 10:15 eastern?

Ok too soon maybe lol.

Letā€™s do 9:15 central that 10:15 eastern. In 2 mins

1 Like

Yes.

It never even popped up. Thanks so much though.

Iā€™m sorry. Is there a delay maybe?

Yay!!! Nevermind I got it!!!

5 Likes

Yes!!! Iā€™m so glad!!

2 Likes