Where do you see yourself in 5 years? --- A Solo Trip Report

Actually. Why am I getting up early? I walked onto fop twice today. There’s no reason to think tomorrow will be much different.

5 Likes

My Fitbit only logged 11,669…must be broken. :woman_shrugging: - I’ll manually add the difference and explain it to my workweek hustle group. I promise we’ll do better tomorrow.

5 Likes

Well to be fair, had we been able to get out of Epcot faster, we coulda done much better cause the goal was to hit MK afterward

3 Likes

Erm, where is your full review of Harmonious?

1 Like

I’m worried @Randall1028 was completely underwhelmed as there’s no mention of it at all :confused:
I hope that’s not the case and he was actually stunned speechless at how wonderful it was :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::laughing:

1 Like

Oh look, there’s a whole 'nother thread about it…

Link

2 Likes

I’m going to look for it online before I read that thread. I don’t want to be influenced. It’s a busy morning for meetings though.

3 Likes

Are Florida mornings ALWAYS this pretty or is it just the effect of being at Disney?

14 Likes

It was a mixed feeling, honestly. I liked it ok, but it’s not worth the eyesore that they bring during the day.

If they were mobile so they don’t ruin photos, I think I’d have a much better opinion about the whole thing.

7 Likes

I’m so disappointed that they’re not.
There used to be smaller barges brought in for Illuminations, wasn’t there? They should’ve expanded on that.
Oh well, I’m still looking forward to seeing it one day.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Where to today @Randall1028 ?

2 Likes

I mean, if all Florida mornings had that view! :heart: But I can’t think of a Florida morning view I’ve personally had that I didn’t love. :woman_shrugging: (But it’s really only been Disney and beaches)

1 Like

Well animal kingdom at some point… then who knows.

Though now it’s looking I might need to end it at Epcot and try another viewing if harmonious. Hopefully this time without a dad constantly stepping into my view of the whole thing.

But I have a boathouse reservation at 9:45. Not sure I can do both… (or even sure if I wanna do both)
AutocorrectStop

6 Likes

I wonder if they will do another preview of kite tails at AK today?

It looked cute but sad in the video I saw. But Craig from the Dis said it was worth a watch and I generally trust him on that.

2 Likes

No. During my trip it will rain every morning. Except on the days when it will be snowing.

4 Likes

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building Always so optimistic. That sunny disposition is why we like him.

7 Likes

Is that all the lights on the thing do? Because if so, I prefer the look of SE without the new lights. But if they do some special effects along the way, that’d be cool. I don’t know…I feel the ombre effect of the colored lights competes with the solid dots of light.

What’s your in-person opinion?

1 Like

It was like loooking at a Christmas light display. The lights (or at least the rows) were individually controlled, so they lit them from bottom to top, slowly.

That was all they did last night, but I think it’ll have more advanced applications after today.

3 Likes

I’ve been agreeing with @ryan1 (in my head) a lot lately. I’m thinking of seeing a psychiatrist.

10 Likes

The new lights only appeared after harmonious too. Before that, it was standard Epcot lighting.

4 Likes