Where do you see yourself in 5 years? --- A Solo Trip Report

I wonder if they will do another preview of kite tails at AK today?

It looked cute but sad in the video I saw. But Craig from the Dis said it was worth a watch and I generally trust him on that.

2 Likes

No. During my trip it will rain every morning. Except on the days when it will be snowing.

4 Likes

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building Always so optimistic. That sunny disposition is why we like him.

7 Likes

Is that all the lights on the thing do? Because if so, I prefer the look of SE without the new lights. But if they do some special effects along the way, that’d be cool. I don’t know…I feel the ombre effect of the colored lights competes with the solid dots of light.

What’s your in-person opinion?

1 Like

It was like loooking at a Christmas light display. The lights (or at least the rows) were individually controlled, so they lit them from bottom to top, slowly.

That was all they did last night, but I think it’ll have more advanced applications after today.

3 Likes

I’ve been agreeing with @ryan1 (in my head) a lot lately. I’m thinking of seeing a psychiatrist.

10 Likes

The new lights only appeared after harmonious too. Before that, it was standard Epcot lighting.

4 Likes

It’s not you. It’s me.

I’ve been perfecting my Jedi mind tricks.

3 Likes

I sensed malevolence was at play.

The thing is, I look at Cinderella castle and SSE and think “it’s too much”. They were already iconic and pretty. Did they really need tarting up?

3 Likes

I love the announcement on the bus. “It’s all waiting for you today… at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!”

8 Likes

The music on that bus is my favorite. I think its from the Discovery Island Loop

Mine is still the magic kingdom one followed closely by Hollywood studios. Hearing my favorite movie theme music is just great, even if it has nothing to do with Disney.

3 Likes

This is one of the things I love about The Land Pavilion and the Soarin Line.

2 Likes

17 Likes

Good morning, gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

16 Likes

18 Likes

What a shot!! I think he’s smiling at you! :rofl::rofl::parrot:

3 Likes

14 Likes

Do the stargate and tacos move during the show so no matter where you’re standing on the lagoon you have a shot at their displays or is the only good place to see whatever images they project from the North center side? (my AC tried to make shot a not nice word…maybe I need to clean up my pirate mouth). I’m wondering if the dining is worth it if you can’t see the show from the proper angle?

1 Like