Where do you see yourself in 5 years? --- A Solo Trip Report

The dining areas can see the “proper angle” from what I saw. But no, the barges and star gate do not move. Only their arms go up and down.

3 Likes

And we’re walking and we’re walking…

Ooo that one pic is awful. Whoops.

7 Likes

A picture that I saw from Rose & Crown was decidedly NOT what I would call the “proper angle.” But pictures can definitely be deciving!

1 Like

That bird is straight up staring you down!

1 Like

Hmmm maybe I’m miss remembering, can you share the pic?

Hmm, I think I saw it on Facebook so gone for eternity now. But this is from Tom Bricker’s “commentary” on the dining packages.

It’s hard to assess views of a nighttime spectacular that has not yet debuted, but Rose & Crown appears to offer a side vantage of the Stargate plus clear views of two tacos. Not bad, but not great.

3 Likes

Now are these beef, chicken, fish, shrimp, or veggie tacos?

8 Likes

Running with the Coco theme??

3 Likes

There’s gotta be something I can do here…

10 Likes

:flushed:

Again?!

PS Why have you never stayed here? (it’s the bus thing isn’t it?)

3 Likes

That’s about right. You can see In the ring, which is far more than what anything in France can say.

But the animations in the ring didn’t seem to require a full circle, just enough to see inside.

1 Like

Are you trying to beat CrispyLemon’s record of 5x Boma since reopening?

3 Likes

It is.

Damn good seating.

15 Likes

No, I just like boma.

4 Likes

and also I’m extremely stressed out about the statues we haven’t found.

3 Likes

i found’em, but I’ve only been there at dark, so I wanted to keep all the statue photos in the day.

So… today be the day.

7 Likes

Whoop forgot one

Feeling good as we go into round 2

12 Likes

Ok, doesn’t seem likely, but I swear this juice is different than last time. For 1, it’s carbonated (wasn’t last time). I’m also definitely understanding the “tang” similarity.

Still

8 Likes

Yuck.

no more name calling, no more tacos… :taco: tacos don’t need to be associated w/ ugly :face_with_raised_eyebrow: