Where do you see yourself in 5 years? --- A Solo Trip Report

I wouldn’t really describe myself as gaudy.

5 Likes

NICE!

Just checked in for my flight (thank you Boarding Group Training!) and got A-position without purchasing early bird! Which means I don’t need to even burn one of my flight-upgrades!

30 Likes

Hey, I am flying out of Philly to Colorado tomorrow evening. When is your flight?

1 Like

Ehhh I’d rather not say in the open (no offense intended). I’ll PM ya.

4 Likes

This is amazing! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The harbinger of adventure is uncharacteristically active for my experiences.

Things are actually open. I’m shook

10 Likes

Does this mean you’re going to kick off a week of calorific days with some Chickie and Pete’s or some such?!

1 Like

Still deciding actually. Not sure if I want to eat here or in Orlando

Who is this and what did you do with Randall? Isn’t the answer BOTH??

17 Likes

I was going to say the same thing - the flight is like 2.5 hours. Surely he needs more than one meal in that time span?!

6 Likes

Artwork at the airport is always fun.

19 Likes

Fair point; but 2 things:

1. vacation ain’t on yet. This is just travel day.

2. I’ve been properly dethroned. No longer will there be mountains of food. :slightly_smiling_face:

Pssst. It’s even worse. I haven’t even had breakfast today. Just a cup of coffee.

5 Likes

Freaking love these murals (sorry bout the glare)

10 Likes

Bwahahahahh they’re playing “danger zone” over the muszak system.

Someone tell @Heidelj

8 Likes

I love this concept!

A bunch of tiny paintings and photographs and sculptures.

15 Likes

Ok… so we’ll in Orlando and Philly. Sure.

I had a hankering for tuna. Annnnd apparently a half a gallon of mayo? The guy went a lil’ nuts.

8 Likes

Good to see everything opening up in Philly. DW and I will most likely have dinner there tonight.

I am happy to hear things are open! I will be at the Philly airport at this time tomorrow. I was planning on stopping at Wawa to eat in the car on the way there!

Welll, more open than 4 am anyway :wink:

And the Southwest shenanigans begin. Flight has been delayed a full hour :frowning:

2 Likes