Where do you see yourself in 5 years? --- A Solo Trip Report

I’m sorry but travel day is DEFINITELY vacation day. Why else would they sell $12 giant bags of gummy bears if you aren’t supposed to start piling on immediately?!

7 Likes

Well I can’t argue that. Certainly doesn’t feel vacation-y though waiting for sw to get itself situated. I’m seriously glad I planned no park time today.

Wouldn’t be walking in till almost 7pm right now. :cry:

2 Likes

Ugh. I am hoping to hit mk after my sw flight next month but scheduled land is at 445. Any delay and I’m verging on the extra ticket day being a waste…

2 Likes

Terminal B at Philly was hopping when I flew through. Everything was open and that futuristic looking Independence Prime was really busy.

2 Likes

Oh good. My “idiot magnet” is on. I’m in the empty American Airlines area and the only other guy here, looks like flight staff, feels the need to sit one chair away from me as I stopped to finish off my milkshake.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

He coulda chose…. ANYWHERE ELSE

Ffff flight delayed again

15 Likes

That is a huge pet peeve for me. HUGE.

(ETA: I’m an off the chart introvert, 'tho. So people in general wear me out.)

7 Likes

It’s weather. You might be in for a long delay:

3 Likes

Yeah I just looked at the arrivals and it’s all delayed.

Helluva storm in bound. Guess I’ll go hunker down somewhere and sulk.

The irony is if we would’ve departed on time (like 10 minutes from now) we woulda beat it.

Way to go, SW.

6 Likes

Sorry. :frowning: Never a good start to a trip.

2 Likes

S’all right. It’s a happy accident that I have no park plans tonight.

5 Likes

Apparently I will be in Terminal A. So we will see what that looks like tomorrow!

1 Like

I never saw A terminal, but I entered through C (bc of Precheck) and walked over to B (my actual departure terminal) and both seemed pretty busy and everything open.
@Randall1028 seems to be in A at the moment.

Not anymore :running_man:

2 Likes

Also, I am so glad these delays happened when I’m in the airport instead of the plane itself. Being stuck on those tiny planes would suuuuuck

9 Likes

I am about 45 minutes north of the airport and I am REALLY glad you aren’t in the air yet. That thunder and lightning is really bad right now!

2 Likes

For sure! When I flew home Tuesday there was a storm coming in and they were really pushing people to hurry up and get boarded before any lightning appeared bc , “none of us want to be trapped in this plane on the ground for the next two hours.”

3 Likes

Answer to “Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years”

“Still at PHL waiting to board my flight from today to MCO”

22 Likes

Time for a nap/food coma?

The one thing that I hate about PHL is that the only non branded lounge is minute suites, which is hella expensive. $45 for the first hour, then in 15 minute increments. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
This would be a great time to have access to a lounge.

2 Likes

Smashburger? Chocolate? Was that breakfast or lunch? Or elevensies perhaps?

5 Likes