Where do you see yourself in 5 years? --- A Solo Trip Report

That is a big brain move!

2 Likes

Would you do tt or garden for dessert party now that you’ve seen in person?

No, actually. I think being on main street is preferable. Not all the way down, mind you, but about at the crossroads or just a bit more forward. Enough to see the projections on the buildings, but still see the castle.

They were smart this time and didn’t put any real projections at the castle entrance way, which is hidden from many unless you’re up close and personal.

I would, however, get it to avoid the 2+ hour stake out of a spot. Yesterday is something I NEVER want to do again, and certainly not if I have others with me.

11 Likes

18 Likes

I agree with this 100%

2 Likes

This isn’t better!

Don’t cry Hallucination Daisy….

5 Likes

Yeah I’m still jealous of me.

16 Likes

STILL MY FAVORITE! Except the disneyland version. Utterly obsessed with the fact that I have a tiki boat from the Ca attraction now. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Welcome back

27 Likes

Such a beautiful day! Not sad I missed this whole weekend, but I have enjoyed reading everyone’s posts and seeing photos.

Way way WAY too many people for me

I’m sorry you missed the liner meet…you gotta get on Twitter!! All the fun happens there :joy::joy:

5 Likes

That’s when you know it’s been a great vacation. You don’t even know what day it is.

6 Likes

I’m sitting at home sad I didn’t know the liner meet was happening so I feel super bad for people who were there and didn’t know!

2 Likes

That is one gorgeous photo!

2 Likes

Well, I got the boarding Group. But it’ll be a 5 hour wait. Soooo not gonna get to ride this trip.

Thankfully, I have cheese bread to console me.

12 Likes

Good to know, given that I dropped the $99 or whatever it was to book one.

2 Likes

Which one do you think would be better view wise

I was wrong. The cheese bread didn’t help my mood. Im completely inconsolable. I don’t think I could ever move o— oh hey, ice cream !

18 Likes

Main Street.

No I mean which dessert party would you book to avoid the 2 hr spot

I have no idea what the options are, so I can’t offer an opinion. I didn’t even know they had them until a few minutes ago

3 Likes