Where do you see yourself in 5 years? --- A Solo Trip Report

STILL MY FAVORITE! Except the disneyland version. Utterly obsessed with the fact that I have a tiki boat from the Ca attraction now. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Welcome back

27 Likes

Such a beautiful day! Not sad I missed this whole weekend, but I have enjoyed reading everyone’s posts and seeing photos.

Way way WAY too many people for me

I’m sorry you missed the liner meet…you gotta get on Twitter!! All the fun happens there :joy::joy:

5 Likes

That’s when you know it’s been a great vacation. You don’t even know what day it is.

6 Likes

I’m sitting at home sad I didn’t know the liner meet was happening so I feel super bad for people who were there and didn’t know!

2 Likes

That is one gorgeous photo!

2 Likes

Well, I got the boarding Group. But it’ll be a 5 hour wait. Soooo not gonna get to ride this trip.

Thankfully, I have cheese bread to console me.

12 Likes

Good to know, given that I dropped the $99 or whatever it was to book one.

2 Likes

Which one do you think would be better view wise

I was wrong. The cheese bread didn’t help my mood. Im completely inconsolable. I don’t think I could ever move o— oh hey, ice cream !

18 Likes

Main Street.

No I mean which dessert party would you book to avoid the 2 hr spot

I have no idea what the options are, so I can’t offer an opinion. I didn’t even know they had them until a few minutes ago

3 Likes

Sorry I saw @sanstitre_has_left_the_building 's reply and thought you were talking about the dessert parties!! Ignore me :rofl:

1 Like

It’s cool. I didn’t know they went on sale. Are they really $99 now? Oof.

I wanna spring for it for when my brother brings the kids down, but damn…. That’s $400 (not that it was much cheaper before).

3 Likes

The one where you get a chair is $114.

2 Likes

Good grief

1 Like

The MK party requires check in 90 minutes prior, so staking out a free spot sounds good to me.

5 Likes

I agree, just dropped the desert party from my plans for December. Plan to upgrade a dinner to Citricos instead.

7 Likes

19 Likes