When you can't get to the Sacred Spaces

You bring the Sacred Spaces to you.

Hightower Rocks at home.

19 Likes

Fiqqst

3 Likes

ZOMG is this made with intoxicating liquors???!!

3 Likes

An imaginary Sacred Space with white picket fence included.
Looks interesting, but I fear that you have shocked @BGK
A novice is made to wonder what is in the Magical Potion!

2 Likes

I barely made it to my fainting couch.

6 Likes

Yes. And expensive ones too. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

You must have an old-school decorator!! Don’t hear about those much any more.
Glad you were able to stay upright to reach it. Smelling salts deployed??

2 Likes

The demographics skew older in my area, and they frequently have tag sales, so I was able to find one used. Not a bad way to purchase if one doesn’t mind a seller who’s tedious or argumentative.

5 Likes

Kitteh you are fabulous :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The flattery isn’t necessary. That’s so attention seeking.

4 Likes

Currently dying. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

My fainting couch and I are offended by the general tone of this thread. (Medicinals will be needed…). :laughing:

12 Likes

Trying to rouse myself from the fainting couch to inquire what spirits might be found in the Hightower Rocks?? And in what quantities?

1 Like

This is the recipe I used:

I saw that the menu indicates using Casa Dragones blanco tequila. I do not know my way around tequila very well at all, so that’s what I went to the store to get. It was… steep. But it was very very good! If you know your way around tequila you might want to use something more budget-friendly. But since I don’t I figured I’d better follow the rules.

Also, I would probably use a bit less sour mix and a bit more watermelon juice. The sour mix was a little heavy hitting in that quantity

6 Likes

Ahh! Tequila is about the only thing I don’t like. Might try it anyway because I have a half a bottle sitting around and no other reason to drink it. Plus watermelon is yummy! And it’s the sacred place… Thanks!

3 Likes

Hightower Rocks is my favorite there, followed very closely by a Jenn’s Tattoo. Tempting Tigress is good in winter, but way too heavy and spicy for summer (imo)

3 Likes

Pretty sure we had the Tempting Tigress when we were there in Jan! So yummy

1 Like

4 copas Blanco is an amazing tequila, and usually quite a bit cheaper than casa dragones. It’s middle shelf that can easily pass as good top shelf stuff.

2 Likes

Where were you 6 hours ago???

6 Likes

Believe it or not, bartending a Saturday afternoon shift as a favour :slight_smile:

4 Likes