Ok who has been telling people about the Sacred Spaces?

ditto

2 Likes

It was I. It was I.

What’s a Nomad, then? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What now?

1 Like

I was there today at 11, walked right in.

13 Likes

Lame reference to a Lord of the Rings quote, brought on partially by a couple of weird days which might have involved transmissions in not one but two of my vehicles.

:grin:

2 Likes

I looked into who has been telling people about the sacred spaces, and there is a person who has been excessively, and obsessively, spreading the word about it.
Even as recently as today!..

I am completely unsure how we can contain it at this point, nor how to get them help for their compulsive behavior.
Best I can figure, we should all get together and discuss it.
Over Drinks.
At the Sacred Space.

22 Likes

Busted!

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

brickface

10 Likes

Touché

6 Likes

How tediously and argumentatively un-American.

3 Likes

Ok…total narcissist that I am, I noticed you linked my trip report and I started reading the 8/31 one.

Sigh… so wanna go back. Maybe someday.

(And how we coming along with that “everyone loves Randall club”? That was the name right? :rofl:

11 Likes

Oh look! It’s the cat.
Your posts also turned up on the watch list!

Now you too are required to appear before the council and answer for your postings on the matter.
I’m afraid you won’t be able to rub up against a pant leg to get out of this one.

No one Expects the Inquisition!

10 Likes

I should point out that in my recent trip report, @OBNurseNH made a point of saying it was WRONG of me not to post a picture of the sacred place in Animal Kingdom after I mentioned that I looked at it.

So, she’s actually ENCOURAGING people to spread the word (or, ahem, pictures) of the place for all to see!

Anyhow, we were wondering if we, on our trip in December, stop by there rather than one of the other places that serve similar drinks. Since we plan to eat at Yak and Yeti, we might just get drinks there. So, Nomad might not make it in the final cut.

2 Likes

OK my intentions HERE have been misunderstood.

It is supposed to be a secret that is kept HERE. Obviously someone HERE is leaking the information elsewhere.

I will find them. I will hunt them down. I will make them pay (for my drinks)

9 Likes

Wait. Are you inviting them to come along on your next trip, then? :smiley:

3 Likes

No. I am ready to join the next trip departing from anywhere to WDW. I am a very good luggage sherpa. I am a very good tour guide. I can do many things to make your vacations more enjoyable. Please take me with you.

(Not you necessarily, @ryan1 - you’re not leaving for a long time)

3 Likes

99 days!

1 Like

DFB definitely talked about it recently…

O. M. G.

Someone is working for them…

2 Likes