When will Early Morning Magic release 2019 dates?

I’ve heard not at all - it is EMH you need to worry about not EMM.

Only 200 people are let in for EMM so I can’t imagine that has a huge impact. It’s probably a good thing, as they wont add EMH if EMM is going on.

Ah, I haven’t been at parks for them so it’s hard to know how bad it gets. 200 people is nothing compared to the daily crowd.

I hope they arent doing away with EMM in TSL past May - wonder why they would show the dates for May but not the entire summer like EMM MK?

Star Wars?

If they open STAR WARS this summer I would seriously freak out! But, realistically, everything has been saying “Fall.” I will be seriously bummed out if we can’t get the TSL EMM for when we are there in July.

now that’s a real bummer. ADR’s bad enough, but FPP even worse. I would like to know if they are going to extend DAH for AK or DHS beyond April

1 Like

me too and not in a good way

1 Like

I was thinking more along the lines that they are still figuring out what EMM will look like in the Studios in the fall when SW:GE opens (or even leading up to that with preview events). Just a wild guess. I know nothing.

2 Likes

I’ve actually started thinking about the possibility of SW:GE being open on our trip. I’m coming around to the idea it might be fun, but we would probably add another half day at HS to accommodate for the craziness.

PLEASE NO. I may avoid HS if that is the case, or let you go and message us :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have a strange idea of fun with little ones — I say the strange part jokingly. Given the nuttiness of Pandora at opening, I suspect SW:GE it will be a multi-hour line just to walk into the SW:GE area for weeks after it first opens. And then spillover will make the rest of the park a mess. I also have a trip booked for October and we will cancel our plans to go to HS if SW:GE opens.

Possibly they are trying to figure out how the opening of MMRR will effect how WDW wants to deal with EMM? … just a guess.

Oooooh…hadn’t even considered that possibility! I’m sure that would have to be considered a “tier 1” ride when it opens as well. The plot thickens…:blush:

1 Like

I will be so sad if I have to do this, but I will too

Yeah, I’d be surprised if it wasn’t Tier 1. The bigger questions are whether WDW will move AS2 down to Tier 2 at that point. And what will happen with the Tiers when SW:GE opens. My own guess is that both SW:GE rides, SDD and MMRR are Tier 1 and AS2 and TSM get moved down to Tier 2. That sure would make SDD a much easier FP+ than it is now!

Perhaps I’m a glutton for punishment. Or maybe I’m just a supreme optimist. Most likely I’m just nuts…

The possible tiering makes complete sense!

TSL EMM bookable through May as of this morning. Just booked for May 27th with DD7. She’s going to be so excited!

kind of bummed, I was going to book 4/30 but doesn’t look like they will have it that day