When will Early Morning Magic release 2019 dates?

Looks like 4/29 was also “locked up” until this morning. It had been listed as a date for a month now with no availability, but opened up to be booked with the May dates this morning. Yeah! I needed that win today!

Looks like i won’t be able to get those early morning hours in HS! Thanks Star Wars!

This is rather bad news for me… :frowning:

Well, there will almost certainly be EMH every day at DHS once Star Wars opens.

Not the same thing I know, but you can at least plan for that. I don’t see EMM happening, as the EMH is the only benefit onsite guests will have for getting into Galaxy’s Edge. Once they introduce FPs, then maybe EMM will re-start.

2 Likes

I just hope they have EMM dates, even if they are well beyond September, by the time September guests book fast passes. It would be a lot easier if there was certainty it wasn’t happening say by the 3rd or 4th week.

Hopefully they will though, SWGE will have been open at Disneyland for a while by then.

Are you talking about EMM at the Studios?

Until the Rise of the Resistance ride is open and the initial craziness is over, there won’t be FPs. Even if that ride opens mid October, I wouldn’t expect FPs to be introduced for the SW rides until December, maybe even early 2020.

And as long as there are no FPs, there will continue to be daily EMH, which in turn means no EMM. I think that from the end of August, EMM will disappear from DHS until January 2020.

And I don’t think DL has any bearing on WDW.

So far for my late September dates there are no EMH for HS. Perhaps this will change once they actually open and get a gauge of the crowds. Fingers crossed real tight that TSL EMM will open up.

1 Like

Anyone knows why the EMM in Magic Kingdom is not available on Sundays in September?

The last date i could go would be 10/01/19. Fingers crossed!

I am wondering why the no Sunday’s also. THe historical data I found for 2018 only indicated one missing Sunday in Sept. But Tues the 24th just turned blue (indicating they are having it) on this past Thurs or Frid so we should know I a few more days of Sunday the 29th opens. I am hoping for that one as well!

The 24th has been available pretty much since 190 days out. I am not sure when the 1st and 8th appeared though?

I wish they would sell the 22nd.

Interesting I check everyday and it hasn’t shown as blue until the park hours opened for that day. Never known Disney to release a schedule for extras before they release park hours.

I bought tickets to the 24th in my onsite ADR window on 22 March.

That said someone on Disboards said it wasn’t bookable after that. It was (and is) still in my MDE plans then though.

That’s interesting maybe it only shows within the reservation time period. How did you get to it on the website? Straight from the extra morning magic page? I wonder if I can’t see Oct 1st because my reservation ends sept 30th.
I have checked everyday this month and every time a new date turns blue I try to see if I can book it. I was almost successful for the 17th I think but someone else said they tried it and got the payment screen and it wouldn’t process any further.

I had to log in first then search for it in the top search.

I also had to change to the US English site first too, probably because I am in Australia it defaults to UK English and less things are bookable then.

Oh I wonder if it’s different because you aren’t on US. This is all very interesting. LOL I just need it to be open for 9/28! Cmon Disney!

Maybe, though it seemed I could book more ADRs on the US site than the UK one.

I assumed that is because I made my reservation on the US site rather than the UK Disney holidays one.

I guess they may not have it for the 28th if I don’t see it when I am doing my ADR- today was my 180

A Cast Member told my via phone, that they usually add those dates 90 days in advance. I find it hard to believe.

Honestly this whole process sucks. Disney is forcing you to ADR 180 in advance, for whatever reason. 90 days in advance would also work. But then they should allow everything to be booked 180 days in advance, which they don’t.

2 Likes

So here is my question: What are the odds of EMM for TSL being offered during the week of Thanksgiving? I would love to do this the Monday or Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Does anyone remember if it was offered last year during Thanksgiving week, on the 19th or 21st of November?

Chances are 0%. Star Wars will prevent it from happening.

I don’t see why it should rule it out. Maybe they’ll have a separate EMM for Galaxy’s Edge the same day, rather than a general EMH.

But it could be a couple of months before details of DHS opening are released, beyond the standard times. I think it’s 100% certain that the hours will change after SW:GE opens at DL.

1 Like