When will Early Morning Magic release 2019 dates?

Yes! :grin:
My husband has the greatest philosophy on it- I was worried about how much things cost and he said “Well, when was the last time you regretted spending more on a vacation?”
He had me there.

We don’t go very often, so I’m trying not to feel too guilty about it. And also, because we don’t go very often, we need to optimize what time we have there. These packages are a but a small portion of what we are already spending to fly & stay there, yet they add a lot. Worth it to me.

I also like that you can save a bit by not having to buy a ticket that day.

1 Like

I’ve done both and DAH was preferred by my kids (DD 17, DS 13, DD 9). They loved all the rides being open and unlimited Mickey bars and sandwiches. We saw little ones as well as older kids at that event. Little ones seemed tired by middle of event.

We also did EMM at MK and I thought it was great! Yummy breakfast (at the time it was in Pinocchio Village House). There are more rides open now and Princess greets. If my kids were younger I would definitely choose EMM over DAH just because when mine were younger they were up at the crack of dawn anyway. But they also went to bed earlier.

You can’t go wrong with either event they are both worth it and I’m waiting for August dates to open for my trip so I can book a couple of these events.

3 Likes

I had read some comments where DAH at AK was kind of a bust, partly because the people in line for FOP before the start of DAH were still allowed to ride, so that the ride time was never really all that low the whole night. And also that if a ride broke, there were big lines at the operational rides.

I wonder if they’ll bring it back?

Dates are live for Fantasy Land from April - August 2019. Need September :rofl:

1 Like

They’re showing for April- August but we can’t book them!! It’s incredibly nerve wracking to see the little blue link on my date but not be able to book it…

No DAH. :disappointed_relieved: I think my young adults would would not get out of bed for EMM. They’d mutiny, for sure.

I have been checking this, what feels like hourly, since before November! Just seen this post, checked on disney website and it’s showing on the calendar but says no availability on my date - my FPP window opened yesterday!!!

After all of my pleading emails to Disney you’d think they’d have alerted me to when the booking window was opening :joy: I really do HAVE to laugh :slight_smile:

1 Like

By no availability, is it sold out or just not opened up yet? Maybe there’s still hope?

I would assume not opened up yet…this happened last year with the HEA dessert party. It showed up as “dark blue” for awhile before the dates were actually opened. As least we know the EMM at MK will still be on Sundays and Tuesdays - that’s good for planning purposes. Now I want confirmation of EMM for HS !!

Still hoping DAH will post soon - trying to figure out if we can make it fit into the plans. UGH, they certainly don’t make this easy on us! LOL

1 Like

EMM opened up this morning! Just booked it for June. Yall hurry and go :slight_smile:

I know it says you can’t cancel and get a refund for EMM, but I know I just did it for TSL EMM in December when I changed the time around. Is it still the same?

I was hoping for April 16 - did it sell out that fast or is it just not offered that date? Anyone know - not that it really matters since I can’t get it either way. But I found out about it and immediately checked and nada.

My date also “opened” this morning, but appears to not be something you can actually purchase yet. Unless EVERY day in May for EMM TSL sold out before 9 am central. I searched each day with party of 1 and it said there wasn’t availability. Have other people had this happen? How long does this stage typically last?

EMM Fantasyland dates finally started showing “Blue” the other day but no one was able to book yet. Then this morning, we could actually book them. I have read others having the same issue with EMM TSL, so I would imagine it’s the same thing. Just keep checking back every day and eventually it will show availability. I called Disney the day it “opened up” but we couldn’t book and she confirmed no one had purchased any tickets, so it wasn’t full. You could call to confirm. But if it’s the same deal with Fantasyland, you should be able to book in the next couple of days.

As far as April 16th, @raina_murdock, I dont even show it as “blue” which seems like they don’t offer it that day. Maybe they’ll add it in the future??

1 Like

@BlizzardPartyof3 My EMM confirmation email says:

There is a 1 day cancellation policy. Full price will be charged / forfeited if Guest cancels within 1 day or no shows for the reservation

1 Like

It looks like the “opened” the dates for EMM TSL for May, except for May 1st (a Wednesday). Does anyone think this is just an accident and they will correct it (since the rest of May is open for Mondays and Wednesdays), or would there be a reason they don’t open that specific date? That is the one date I REALLY need for our plan to work.

I am wondering if not offering on peak Spring Break Tuesday’s or still determining if they may change park hours those days or something. Who knows. . .

1 Like

Unfortunately June 16th was the only MK day we could snag dinner at BOG for Father’s Day. (Only request for vacations DH had). Does anyone know how much the EMM effects crowd levels?