When It’s Time to Go Home We Know the Way Pretrip/ Live trip report (June 2021)

3:00 showing for lion king was a bust so we’re doing conservation station and animation experience instead and going to hopefully make the 4:00. Kali river rapids is the only other thing we wanted to do in this park. The crew is definitely tired but I’m hoping they’ll make these last 2 things.

5 Likes

We got caught in the rain on the way to the animation experience. Not a bad place to be during the storm. It went down hill from the feet lol

the rain has stopped and we’re heading to try festival of the lion king once again.

16 Likes

FOLK was a bust so we headed to kali river rapids to finish our day. It only had a 5 minute wait. Oh and look at this cute gift DM and DSis got for me.

29 Likes

That is so perfect!

3 Likes

LOVE those earrings!!!

3 Likes

Do you mean you weren’t able to get there in time? Or was the wait too long?

1 Like

A little of both the wait would have been 45 minutes and the CM wasn’t sure our party would make it in.

2 Likes

So much Disney!

1 Like

Those earrings are PERFECT!

3 Likes

Can you believe this is my first Disney cupcake and it was sooooo good.

18 Likes

That’s adorable. Is it cookies and cream?

1 Like

That looks so good! Where did you get that?

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Yep and it was so good.

2 Likes

The food court here at all star movies

4 Likes

Awesome photo!!
Just found your trip report. Great way to start the morning.

3 Likes

Ooh I’m staying there for a couple of nights in August before moving to POP! Will look for the cupcake!

2 Likes

On the tragical Express. I can’t lie it’s not so tragic today, after a week I’m ready to be back in my own bed. Once I download our Photopass pics I’ll come back to post a few of my favorites. Thanks so much for following along.

24 Likes

A week?!? Wow time flies!

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes