When It’s Time to Go Home We Know the Way Pretrip/ Live trip report (June 2021)

It’s finally here. We leave tomorrow afternoon to head “Home”!! This trip is extra special because it our first time taking my bonus son and my nieces and nephews are coming as well and the cherry on top my best friend is coming too. So here’s how the family breaks down Me DH DS9, DS6, DD4, DM, DNep11, DNep9, DSis, DNec10, The twins8 (boy,girl) and BF. We (me and my mom’s crew) are staying at all star movies resort (first time in a value). DM is already there with DNep11, DNep9, we arrive tomorrow and the rest of the crew on Wednesday. Before a trip I’m always anxious not sure why I’m hoping that will be gone tomorrow or maybe even tonight when I check our bags for the 100th time and know that I haven’t forgotten anything. Alittle hidden Mickey action to kick us off

46 Likes

How exciting! I hope your anxiety disappears. I love your Mickey!

6 Likes

Have a great time!!! That sounds like a fun crew!

3 Likes

Woot! Another trip report to get us through the work week!

2 Likes

Love the Mickey!!
Safe travels! I hope you have a wonderful time with your crew!!

7 Likes

I get the same way before a trip. Hope y’all have a safe trip! Love the Mickey!

4 Likes

That is quite a travel group! Looking forward to your trip report and I love the hidden mickey!

3 Likes

Oh thank goodness! Thought I might have withdrawals after the last couple weeks abundance of trip reports! Love your Mickey and can’t wait to follow along.

9 Likes

I love that hidden Mickey! I look forward to the trip reports. What a fun family vacation!

3 Likes

I keep singing the title of this report!! One of my favorite songs. Have a great trip.

3 Likes

Hope you have a great trip. Before we leave on a big trip always get stressed also. Hope it goes away quickly. Such fun memories.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, I love the Mickey nose ring! Can I ask where you got it?

2 Likes

Yay! Safe travels and have all the fun.

2 Likes

I got it from a hair store of all places. You’d probably have luck at those little kiosks in the mall.

2 Likes

Guess who woke up at 6 and couldn’t go back to sleep. I just assume it’s my body preparing me for the week ahead hoping to rope drop most days. We’re at the airport. Our flight leaves at 12:55 and suppose to land at 2:40.

We don’t have any arrival day plans (still holding out for a trex res.) We’ll probably just do the pool, maybe check out the boardwalk.

DM and her crew (DNep11 DNep8) are at AK today. She said the line for the bus wasn’t bad, that gives me hope. Can you guess which one is not a morning person

My mom had never done FOP but I convinced her to try it out and she LOVED IT!

29 Likes

I love their shirts! Have a great flight!

4 Likes

Plane delayed, engine trouble. Not sure when we’ll take off. We’ve been waiting on maintenance for an hour. Not the best news with 3 antsy kids but trying to look at the positive they found there was a problem before taking off

3 Likes

Oh no! I hope you are on your way soon.

3 Likes

The shirts are amazing! DM’s made me smile out loud.

I’m sorry for the delay, but I’m with you, better to find the problem on the ground.

Ear’s to hoping the pixie dust starts soon!

4 Likes

I didn’t even notice the shirts, I was looking at the ‘not a morning person’ face. I glanced and actually thought, oh DM’s name is Brooke. Now that I’ve gone back and read them, hilarious!

5 Likes