When It’s Time to Go Home We Know the Way Pretrip/ Live trip report (June 2021)

Thanks for taking us along.
Safe travels home!

2 Likes

Wow! That week flew by! Thank you for sharing your trip with us. Safe travels!

3 Likes

That went way too fast. Thank you for sharing. Loved following along. You rocked it and def deserved those special earrings. Shout out to the kiddos for being troopers.

3 Likes

Hey guys I finally downloaded our Photopass pics and wanted to share some of my favorites.

If all goes as planned we’ll see you guys in December with another trip report.

31 Likes

OMG, AMAZING!!!

yes… it’s ok forum gods :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for all the pictures, they are fabulous!

4 Likes

ahh! These pics turned out so awesome! Thanks for sharing such a great trip report!

4 Likes

These pics are amazing!!! Thanks for sharing them. I love the Hollywood Tower Hotel bell hop hat!

4 Likes

Wow these are great!!

4 Likes

Fabulous photos!!

4 Likes

I love them all! Especially how terrified y’all look on Dinosaur :joy:

2 Likes

Your family is adorable!! Thank you for sharing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I :heart::heart::heart: the ToT Hat picture!

What a great collection of memories.

3 Likes

Ahhh!!! I loved the whole fam in front of the castle the first time around but the rainbow added in photo pass is perfection. Also? The 7DMT pic right after is classic.

So glad you came back here to share!

3 Likes

Thanks for posting these pictures, it bumped your trip report up so that I saw it and read it straight through. Loved all the pics and those earrings are perfect! My favorite pic is all the kids in their Star Wars shirts, nice job with those! Thanks so much for sharing everything with us!

4 Likes

Great pics!

1 Like

Great pics!!!

Did the neck fans work? Are they worth it?

2 Likes

1000% time yes. I liked ours over some of the others because we were able to bend the fans to position wherever we wanted. We had one that didn’t do that and it really wasn’t that helpful

1 Like

Great pics! Looking forward to your (and super trooper kiddos) next report.

2 Likes

I enjoyed your trip report.
Thank you.

If our family can have half the fun you guys had we will be lucky!

2 Likes