When It’s Time to Go Home We Know the Way Pretrip/ Live trip report (June 2021)

You may overestimate that flex of my technology disruption skills. I just assumed I broke him for that entire time. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh for anyone wondering DM thoroughly enjoyed herself in Epcot today

also here is a shot of me and DH shirts we got soooo many compliments on all of them today. I’ll have to post more/better pics once I download them from our share. DS, The twins9, DNiec10 and BF are here and we are back at MK tomorrow. I’m pushing my crew to rope drop again tomorrow with promises of sleeping in Friday. I’m hoping having all their cousins here will be just the boost they need.

25 Likes

I don’t think the pics of you and dh loaded, but mom looks like a beautiful butterfly!

3 Likes

Thanks just fixed it

1 Like

Your family is sooooo cuuuuuute!!! I wish I were hanging out with y’all! I guess I sort of am, since I’m following this trip report so closely. Thank you for posting it!!!

4 Likes

You all seriously have the best shirts ever! My daughter needs “the sass is strong with this one” too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Your shirts are awesome too!

2 Likes

Love the “force to be reckoned with!” :joy:

Also - did DH go to UNCW? My folks retired in Wilmington and have lived there now for 24 years!

4 Likes

DD4 decided she was not going to sleep with DM last night. Not sure her brothers appreciated that.

Up and out by 6:45ish and made it right as the second bus was there. With a group of 13 I was worried but we doubled up and made it work. Our bus driver was so funny I wish we would have gotten his name. DD4 is ecstatic her favorite people are here. Up first is 7DMT, TP says it’s only a 17 minute wait, but this line seems to say otherwise. We shall see. Wait time was accurate in line for Peter pan by 8:10ish. This is not what the tp recommended but the kids are ready for coasters so I figured let’s get the less anticipated rides out of the way because they will be a bit happier to wait for the more exciting things.

28 Likes

That Main Street pic :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I graduated from there but that’s where we met through his childhood best friend who had become my best friend in college. Wilmington holds a special place in my heart. I had my first child there and that’s where we got married

5 Likes

I miss being a kid and being able to sleep all hard like that. Love the Main Street pic too. Any epic matching shirts today?

3 Likes

I LOVE the shirts!!!

3 Likes

No matching shirts today. Although Twins8 have some pretty cool “Disney is Among Us shirts”

40 Likes

This. Is. EVERYTHING!

Love this sooooooooo much!

6 Likes

Y’all look so happy! Dd with the sass center stage :joy:

2 Likes

Peter Pan done and now small world. DH really doesn’t like Small world so he’s eating breakfast while we are tortured lol. Headed to the tea cups next and then see what TP tells us. I’m using the plan today as a very loose guide, hoping I don’t regret it lol. We did teacups and now heading to barnstormer which is pretty much a walk on. Dumbo up next at about 14min. Now a Snack break and then on to space mountain……which was closed so we are doing Buzz in hopes it’s up and running when we get off. Maybe we’ll luck up with a really short wait time.

9 Likes

Just dittoing here. What a beautiful pic!!!

5 Likes

That group pic is fantastic! That is quite the group! But you are pulling it off masterfully. I would feel like I was herding cats. :joy:

7 Likes

Always lol

3 Likes