When It’s Time to Go Home We Know the Way Pretrip/ Live trip report (June 2021)

My sister is in awe at all the things we got done before 10. BF told me I was a great guide. It’s all because of the amazing people here

13 Likes

Wait is hubby wearing rainbow crocs to match your rainbow top? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great photo!!

2 Likes

Beautiful Family!

3 Likes

I was just catching up on your morning and was going to comment on how the two photos (sleeping and Main Street) were just the best photos…and then you followed it up with that amazing group photo! Everyone looks so excited and ready for the day! What wonderful memories y’all are making. Have a wonderful day!

4 Likes

My DS9 would LOVE one of those Among Us shirts!

3 Likes

Not purposefully but it worked out perfect

2 Likes

We were ordering lunch for kona cafe when I saw people lining up for space mountain. We waited about 10 minutes so I’ll call that a win. We did silhouettes and Main Street shopping.

I had been thinking about an artisocats lounge fly (my favorite Disney movie). I kept telling myself it’s too expensive then my niece asked if I would buy her one I immediately said no lol. Then I told her I would go half on it with her as a graduation gift, she’s heading to middle school at only 10 years old(turned 10 in March). I’m super proud of her. Now we match. We’re heading out to the poly for lunch and then back to the resort. my husband didn’t like his duck. We’ll come back to MK at around 5ish to close it down. Oh Disney tired is an understatement

25 Likes

I love the bags! I really want that one too, but I keep having the same argument with myself. Love all the sleeping baby pics. So precious.

2 Likes

Love the backpacks!!

2 Likes

Back in the park @6 with a magic band issue. Didn’t slow us down too much. The only must do’s are splash, pirates and 7DMT again but I’m hoping to get in a few more.

17 Likes

We did pirates and then Mickey philharmagic. From there we headed to 7DMT again. Disney says 45 TP says 34. It was more like 20. Heading to little mermaid and then hopefully splash mountain if it opens back up. The kids were starting to have a rough time behavior wise so we got ice cream from storybook treats and headed out. The crew kept up pretty good today considering all I wanted to get done. DSis and her crew only have 2 park days so I really want to make the most out of them. Tomorrow we’re sleeping in. We (me and my crew) technically have park reservations for HS but I’m holding out that some open for Epcot. DM and her crew are going to Epcot. DS and her crew are doing pool and Disney Springs.

20 Likes

I hope you can get Epcot. I haven’t been stalking the park reservation availability, but I was in May before out short trip. Everyday by 1:00 or 2:00 all parks except Epcot would open up even if they weren’t open before. But Epcot was stubborn. However some have reported getting park reservations even when the calendar is not showing availability. Good luck!

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to decide if I want to test my nerve with that. It actually worked when I needed to change my nieces pass back in April. I’m just so nervous this close

3 Likes

I don’t blame you! I wish you could keep your pass until you know if you can get a new one. Like changing a dining reservation.

5 Likes

Looks like you and your crew had another great day!

Those Loungefly backpacks are dangerous! :joy: There are SO MANY cute ones that I want. I have a Coco one that I love. I did learn that Hot Topic has a lot of great Loungefly Disney backpacks and they’re all priced around $50.

4 Likes

Wow what amazing pictures! Your crew is the best-even when they are sleeping! I’m loving following along!!

2 Likes

Now I don’t know should I stay out of hot topic or rush to it lol

3 Likes

Thanks!!

2 Likes

I just happened to be up so I tried for a boarding group again and got 23 this time!! We are in no rush to head out this morning so I’m hoping they’ll let us ride even after our time. No biggie really if they don’t. I think I’m going to add hoppers to get into Epcot to still be able to drink around the world today with DH & BF. Today’s trip report may be alittle dry until we make that determination.

9 Likes