When It’s Time to Go Home We Know the Way Pretrip/ Live trip report (June 2021)

Those waffles. I dream about those waffles.

(Also? I love love love the shirts today!)

4 Likes

TOT done, we went to rider swap slinky dog and pixie dust must have been in the air because she didn’t make the first group wait in the line, she took them right through the fast pass lane so they didn’t have to wait for an hour. Today is shaping up pretty good even with the late start.

21 Likes

Had them made. I’ll try to get a pic of everyones.

1 Like

We went over and did alien swirling saucer. We were going to to do midway mania but with a 40 minute wait and a possible 25 minutes before our boarding pass is called I decided against it. Beside DD has been doing so well with waiting and all she has asked was to do the dance party. So off to the air conditioner we go.

Our group was called while in the party, we have until 1 to get there (12 now) so will probably head straight there and then do lunch

20 Likes

If you are a little late you should be ok. Some Liners have reported missing their BG by 8 hours and still being let in to ride.

2 Likes

Great pics! I love the shirts. My DH is also a scaredy cat :joy:

2 Likes

I really love the picture with Daisy! And the shirts are so fun! How is your ankle holding up? Can’t wait to hear how you like ROTR!

2 Likes

The “pretty fly for a Jedi” shirts are AMAZING. Love the saying!

4 Likes

Rise is everything people said it was and more. DD4 even rode and I was really nervous she would cry but she did amazing and talked about how fun it was. We went to ABC commissary for lunch and I was really surprised by how delicious the food was. I dived in so no pics lol. I’m going to optimize and see what the TP Gods has for us next.

12 Likes

My ankle was good until I sat down at the dance party…that was a mistake. It was hard to get up and my ankle hurt bad afterwards. I still have a little limp but not as bad as it was. I’m definitely going to find first aid to see if that have a wrap or something

7 Likes

We’ve found them really helpful!

After lunch we went to star tours which was a walk on. DH and DS9 rode this our first time so I was happy when DD4 decided she was going to be a champ. I really liked it. Next up muppets this is DS9s favorite and DH’s favorite place to nap. This one is another walk on. Off to Batuu for smugglers run and DH to live out his wildest Star Wars dream (although he left his lightsaber) I’m thinking we’ll try blue and green. Which do y’all recommend?

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I liked them both…and then a CM told me to mix them together and I really like that although admittedly it was pretty weird and my mom did not enjoy the mixing of flavors at all!

3 Likes

Blue.

2 Likes

Square :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I like them mixed too. It also makes a pretty color when they are mixed.

2 Likes

Millennium falcons wait was suppose to be 45 minutes it was closer to an hour.

But we really only have 2 more rides to do so I’m not too upset by that. I’m now sitting in the shade drinking blue milk while DH looks in the gift shops. I really liked it and so did DD4 who we cried every time I tried to drink some of MY drink. That will teach me not to get non alcoholic. In line for toy story mania @5:43 30 minute wait, allegedly. Off toy story mania and into the gift shop where the kids battled not listening to me when I said save your money. we won’t talk about that score lol. I think I like toy story mania more than buzz. Up next Mickey and minnie’s runaway railway for the last ride of the day. This ride was sooo cute DD4’s little laughs filled each room. We refilled our popcorn bucket, shopping and on to the buses. My crew is worn out I’m glad they stuck it out.

27 Likes

DD4 is precious in that shirt. I can tell the sass is real! Glad you guys had a great day.

3 Likes

Hey! Hondo is back up and running!

(He broke while @amvanhoose_701479 was in line and was out of commission for like a week.)

5 Likes