When It’s Time to Go Home We Know the Way Pretrip/ Live trip report (June 2021)

I like the way you tour! And yay for all the cavalcades! I hope they keep them even if they bring some parades back. I love that you can just stop for a moment then get on with your day. And they’re nice surprises when you’re just out and about.

2 Likes

It’s always a shock lol. I think if I would have gotten the combination another flavor, something other than the orange I might have liked it better. And the pop rocks did nothing for it

2 Likes

I feel like Buzz is a precursor to carpel tunnel.

5 Likes

We got on splash and pirates. It was our first time on pirates and I was in awe of how real stuff looked.the kids kept saying “is he real, that one must be real.” Lol. TP and Disney drastically underestimated the wait but I’m glad we did it. It took DM and DD FOREVER to get off of jungle cruise and then they headed to tiki room while we did pirates. On the way to meet up with them I finally snagged cheeseburger spring rolls and all though way too expensive they were sooo good.

We grabbed one more Photopass pic and a few of Pooh and friends and now we’re headed back to the room for pool and relaxation. We have leftovers from Plaza so we’ll probably just do that for dinner.

20 Likes

For me, Pirates = Disney. It is my first Disneyland memory from waaayyyy back when I was 4 or 5 and riding on my dad’s lap and scared of all the pirates and skeletons! Glad you finally got to do it!

5 Likes

Y’all knocked a lot out today! If you’re back in MK another day you should try the Kakamora Float at Aloha Isle, especially if you like coconut.

4 Likes

I’m so glad you made it on Splash and Pirates!

1 Like

I don’t like coconut but I’ll see if DH wants to try it

1 Like

I’m up and a ball of nerves as I await the countdown for a boarding pass. We have another HS day but I would honestly prefer to go to Epcot so I’m hoping I get through. I’m trying on Disney WiFi and will put my phone on do not disturb (DS and her crew land today and I would hate for her to text and interrupt me). I’m also a bit nervous today because we have a Topolinos breakfast so no rope drop for us, which will likely mean long lines all day. I hope my crew can hang. Wish me luck

9 Likes

I really hope you get the BG! You can always try again at 1 if you don’t. Good luck!

1 Like

I forgot to mention I rolled my ankle last night. I’m really hoping I don’t have to get a scooter and I also don’t want to hold my family back (although they wouldn’t see it that way I always leave them in my dust) I’m thinking to change my touring plan to relaxed walking just to reset my own expectations.DM is headed to Epcot today by herself while I take DNeps with me. Still hoping to divide and concur but we’ll be doing a lot more rider swaps

7 Likes

Hope it’s not too painful!

2 Likes

Whoooo hooo I did it.

29 Likes

Well done!

2 Likes

So happy you got the BG and very excited for your Topolino’s breakfast! Take it easy with your ankle today.

3 Likes

Yay!!!

Stop by the first aid in the park. They maybe have an ankle wrap there.

2 Likes

Topolinos is amazing. And the Riviera is so beautiful, it’s definitely a bucket list resort for me. My kids pigged out on pastries and barely ate their food. I had to convince DD it wasn’t actual paint by tasting her food first lol. Everything was really good and character interaction was great. Took the skyliner to HS, in the park at 9:30. Bathroom break and then headed to tower of terror while DH takes DD to lightening McQueen (DH is kind of a scaredy cat lol). I’m deviating from tp because TOT is “only” a 40 minute wait (allegedly). Hopefully i don’t regret the decision. image|375x500

27 Likes

Ohh that’s a great idea. Thanks!

Love the shirts!!! So fly :laughing: Did you make all your shirts?

2 Likes

Man the more and more I see this breakfast the more I want to put res finder on the hunt. I’ve done it before in Jan 2020 and loved it but the fam has not.

4 Likes