When It’s Time to Go Home We Know the Way Pretrip/ Live trip report (June 2021)

I also read Brooke at first, but then thought it should “go” with the kids shirts and realized it was broke! Those shirts are great! I feel like we all should be wearing that shirt every time we’re at Disney!

5 Likes

It’s been a couple of hours, so I hope that means the plane has taken off and you are on your way!

4 Likes

It does. We took off about an hour and a half late but now we are on the magical express waiting to take off!!

24 Likes

Hurray!

3 Likes

Yay!!!

1 Like

Those shirts are awesome!

Nothing too exciting tonight we grabbed food here at the resort. Me and DD4 are watching a movie under the stars while the boys take their showers. Early morning tomorrow as we start our first park day at MK, crowd level is a 2, fingers are crossed tight that holds true, especially since BTMRR is down. I think we may deviate from the plan and to do pirates first as we’ve never ridden but I’ve also been reading it doesn’t start early so we will see. Wish us luck

22 Likes

I’ve never watched a movie under the stars, I always mean to but it hasn’t worked out!

Good luck today! I’m sure you will have a fab day!

6 Likes

We were in line by 6:45 but by no means one of the first families. Luckily the buses came pretty steadily and we got on the 3rd bus. 6:00 or 6:30 is probably more optimal but also know you’re family.

Got to magic kingdom @ 7:30 ish.

In line for 7DMT around 7:40 and I’m timing my waits in the app. DM is taking DD on UTS as my boys (including DH) made it clear that they were not impressed last time. Touring plans said 20 minutes but we’re already at 30. DM took DD on the tea cups and carousel while we were in line.

We were off off 7DMT and in line for Pooh by 8:30ish.

Is it just me or does it seem like the Pooh ride is going wayyyyy faster than it use to. I barely heard the story. Anyway bathroom break, teacups and then I’m heading to Space with DS9&6 and DNep11&9. DH is taking DD on tomorrow land speedway and I think DM may do peoplemover. Something weird is happening with my touring plan it’s basically telling me don’t do anything until after my lunch res. @12:20…it’s 9:30. I don’t want to remove the res as I don’t want to be too far when it’s time but we’ll see.

21 Likes

They are adorable! I would continue to optimize your plan and if it still shows nothing to do just check TP wait times and make your own fun.

1 Like

I love the divide and conquer strategy! Everyone gets to do what they want.

Shirts are so cute! Is everyone matching today?

5 Likes

We did part of a movie last August at Kidani, but my daughter started getting eaten by mosquitoes so we cut it short. I can’t even remember the movie now!

2 Likes

Expected wait time for space is 55min this was off by maybe 10.

Off to dumbo where I was surprised to see the little play place open but definitely grateful my feet are just starting to betray me. Next up barnstormer. We always wait too long for this ride but it honestly seems like a waste to come all the way back over here for it. Snack time and then castle pics before our lunch res at The Plaza.
While waiting for pics we saw 2 calvacades, we didnt get to see any February so I was super excited we got to see 2 back to back. I got our Res for the Plaza fries and they did not disappoint. Neither did the sundae

25 Likes

I had to end up doing this for about 30 minutes but it worked out and TP seems to be working again

2 Likes

Yep everyone is matching today. I’ll post some Photopass pics post trip

4 Likes

Really great start to the day! That plaza sundae looks delish!

1 Like

Looks like a great day so far. And, yes, the Dumbo playground JUST opened I think yesterday! So good timing. :joy:

(Also the food looks delicious!)

4 Likes

On to buzz light year, I rode with DM, we both struggled but I won lol. Out into the gift shop my kids spent pretty much all there souvenir money even though I tried to convince them to wait until we went to HS tomorrow. We saw buzz so stopped for pics.

We booked it to splash mountain, only to find out they are closed. So we back tracked to pirates.only to find out it was closed. So jungle cruise it is… except wait times was 41 min and I would hate to be stuck in line or even on jungle cruise when pirates or splash open back up so, magic carpets it is. DM was already in line for jungle cruise with DD. While planning our next move I got an I lava you float, and didn’t like it. I’m nervous to leave Frontierland as both rides are still down and I don’t want to be too far when they open. These are really the last rides we want to do today. We shall see. Saw 4 calvacades while just waiting

18 Likes

I’m so bad at Buzz! I’m always amazed when I hit anything :joy: Sorry you didn’t like the I Lava You, it sounds delicious. Hope Pirates and or Splash open soon!!

3 Likes

Yummmmmm