What's your countdown? 6th July

I’d bet good money that never happens :wink:

2 Likes

My countdown is 207 days until we visit POR, can’t wait. My last visit was 2013 at Coronado, haven’t stayed at POR so excited to see how it is. We have a family of 18 going so we booked POR because of the 5 to a room option. I am a little nervous about first week of February weather, but I have heard it can be pleasant.

2 Likes

It’s pretty wild. Two backstage tours in the same week! I’m glad I took the Monday after the trip off from work. Might add Tuesday too, if I have enough PTO and my management team is cool with it. I have a feeling I’m going to need a lot of rest after this vacation.

2 Likes

Wow 18!!!

Try not to worry about the weather too much - I’ve been in early Feb a few times and it has always been really nice.

2 Likes

Ha ha! I guess it ultimately depends on girlfriends!

1 Like

Don’t worry too much about the weather. It shouldn’t be too bad. If it’s cold, layer up and keep going! Take advantage of the fact that people will leave. Good luck wrangling 18 people. You’re a braver soul than I! :wink:

2 Likes

If I ever get to go Deluxe, it will be to one of the EPCOT resorts. I really want to be able to walk to EPCOT. That’s my dream…

I agree with @BearsMom2011, it is unlikely that Cal will not want to go. hahaha

2 Likes

I love POR!!!

1 Like

Yes, my dream is Beach club, for the walk to Epcot and stormalong bay.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to hear about your two tours. Especially the Africa Trek! Sounds like you will need some recovery time!

2 Likes

We’re at 306 days until we get a week at AoA. No big plans for our 2016 trip (unlike our 2015 trip where we broke the bank)… just Crystal Palace lunch, maybe an Akershus lunch on another day. And we definitely want to include a day at Typhoon Lagoon on this trip! Can’t wait…

1 Like

94 days to Wilderness Lodge! 98 to AKL! I’m so excited!

2 Likes

126 to BC and first F & W. Road trip to Massachusetts for Nephew’s August 1 wedding.

2 Likes

65 until split stay. 1 day Blt, 4 days Akl.

1 Like

I
We a planing a trip to the longest YARD SALE from Alabama to Michigan, and need tips. The good spots and where to stay.

1 Like

Hi @Ellen1976! I am a day late but 183 days until marathon week, my first solo trip! I’m both excited and nervous. At the moment, I have a room at CBR but that may change.

Next week we are going to the Wisconsin Dells for a couple of nights. There will be waterparks, mini golf, go carts and arcades and their cousins go too. The kids love it but London sounds way more exciting!

2 Likes

170 days until our 20th Anniversary trip to POFQ. Hubby and I went there for our Honeymoon in 1995 and now we’re heading back with our 10 year old daughter for 9 days at WDW and a short 3 night Disney Cruise. Excited is an understatement!

I’ve been planing this trip for months (OK… years really :relaxed: )and am a bit worried about how crowded it will be during winter break, but with careful planning and 9 days I’m hoping for the best.

1 Like

Girl, I am so excited for you and your solo trip. I’m so glad you’re doing it!!!

2 Likes

My countdown is 285 days until our first stay at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. Can’t wait to walk to Downtown Disney, visit Wolfgang Puck Express (Downtown Disney Marketplace) and have a Breakfast Pizza!

1 Like

It will be here before you know it!

134 days for us! We will be checking in at POP fo 7 days! Technically we won’t check in until after midnight but we will be on the plane in 134 days so I am counting it!
I leave on my cruise in 58 days!!! Same date as you leave for London! Definitely nice to have something to look forward to!

Have a fantastic trip!

2 Likes