What’s your (unpopular) opinion(s)?

This is why that opinion has remained silent. I don’t like to be a contrarian!

6 Likes

We are doing the Caring for Giants elephant experience in April… I’m looking forward to that!

5 Likes

Me too.

Gideon’s fans, if I sample only one Gideon’s cookie, which one should it be?

3 Likes

I’d go classic chocolate chip

5 Likes

I would be interested in that one too!

2 Likes

That’s a tough decision! My faves are cookies and cream or banana bread. I would pick based on what flavors interest you most :grin:

3 Likes

Pistachio toffee chocolate chip. Even if you don’t like nuts in your cookies. They help balance out the sweetness better than the plain salt on the regular chocolate chip.

If you’re allergic, regular chocolate chip or cookies and cream.

6 Likes

Rhinos is soooooo good! Just be aware that if the rhino doesn’t want to be touched that day, they aren’t going to force it. They will entice it with positive reinforcement though as much as possible. However, being able to talk to and ask questions of the keepers/ trainers is so worth it!

3 Likes

If you are doing them on the same trip do Elephants first then Rhinos. Rhinos is harder to book as it only has 11 am each day where the elephants have several each day.

2 Likes

Ooooh, this one sounds good. I love cookies with nuts. And I love almost any dessert with pistachios. And I love toffee, although sometimes my teeth don’t love it if it’s very chewy.

2 Likes

Then definitely do this. This is really my fave but I know people are weird about nuts (not just allergic) so I went so basic

3 Likes

Is this one in the standard rotation?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Yes get this one! It’s really good too :grin:

3 Likes

This rant is beautiful. Well done.

1 Like

Love and Thunder is a good movie. :blush:

4 Likes

Finally one of your many outlier opinions that I agree with :rofl::rofl::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Haven’t watched yet but hope I agree when I do!

3 Likes

my unpopular opinion … Its time for Disney Darling Josh D’Armo to go do something else.
As WDW President and now Parks and Experience President, Epcot is in disarray and not getting better.
Barges in the lagoon, and walk-thru Moana experience, ripping up the Epcot spine … after letting it deteriorate for years. I don’t see the cause for praise he gets. Then there was some ill-fated idea about a Disney community in Arizona, while Dino Land in AK is an empty shell. Why the h3ll does Tokyo Sea the best thing around (not owned by Disney), and WDW barely gets maintenance upgrades??

5 Likes

I can’t do Avengers, specifically if Tony Stank or Loki are involved.

Switched to golf. omg.
It’s the Rocket (mortgage) Classic. :smile:

1 Like