What’s your (unpopular) opinion(s)?

It’s also awful unless you get the back of the coaster. The front sucks and I seem to always get put there

2 Likes

Hagrids and Gringott’s for me.
And a little VC and Storm Force for seasoning.

But I’d trade it all for a few rounds of GOTG.

4 Likes

Is today Opposite Day?!?!?!?!

1 Like

My kid just tested pos for flu a which means we will all have it shortly so im in a salty mood.

But im not wrong.

4 Likes

Also i guess i should say that savanna view at AKL is awesome if you dont rope drop or stay for fireworks. Akl is logistically a pita to get to for mid day breaks, so the only days i felt like we actually got to appreciate it were on arrival snd departure day. Spend that money on another day at ak or on wat, or carve out the resort time akl truly deserves

7 Likes

Yes - I like the Castle also

I wish we’d done Rainforest at AK instead of Tiffins. A person’s water glass should not remain empty during his entire entree (even if it is soup)

Gloria Estevan is super and Conga was a fav of the kid’s once upon a time. Even if I’m laughing too much to hear music. :smile:

5 Likes

You might as well just as say it’s not worth riding :joy:

1 Like

I loved FPP and can’t imagine going back without it. I haven’t yet had a chance to go to DL but found it (when there was still FPP at WDW) to be a scary proposition without FPP. I am just not interested in going back to WDW right now with the genie + and LL. I think this is probably a stepping stone to something better but they haven’t figured that out yet. To be fair I don’t know what it was like before FPP, except for a 2 day trip I did in about 1986 which I don’t remember much, so I can’t compare it to what came long before.

2 Likes

This thread is dangerous for me.

• There are too many little kids in WDW.

• Peter Pan is ridiculously lame (but I continue to ride it once per trip anyway).

• IASW. (See Peter Pan.)

• I don’t get the love for Peoplemover.

• Splash should stay how it is.

• Most aspects of Mickey Mouse are downright annoying.

• Chapek isn’t that much worse than Iger.

• WDW and UOR Covid restrictions lasted too long.

• Frozen Butterbeer is better than Dole Whip.

• Not every CM is nice or competent at their job or is underpaid for what they do.

• I like Disney buses.

• It’s time for the Muppets to be replaced at HS.

• Mousematt booked too many trips this year. That’s expensive. (Maybe I’m just jealous.)

• As far as Marvel goes, GOTG are some of the weakest and most unnecessary characters.

• Desserts at WDW are lacking in general.

• Not everything in Memes and Jokes is that funny.

• It’s acceptable to do some hardcore google image and streetview detective work just to win at ‘Where in the World’ and pass it off as being smart and remembering, hypothetically speaking.

Here’s where I get in trouble.

• Disney is not a necessity.

• I don’t get a sacred feeling at Nomad.

• AK as a whole is underwhelming and nearly skippable until some new things are added.

• Joe Rohde’s earring is distracting and unprofessional.

19 Likes

Dang, @Tall_Paul1!
Tell us how you really feel🤣

10 Likes

One has charisma and the other doesn’t.

8 Likes

That’s a good observation/comment!

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

How would Mousematt’s list of unpopular opinions look like?

6 Likes

12 Likes

How did you know I do this?! :fearful:

9 Likes

Agree completely. I come off FOP grinning ear to ear everytime.

4 Likes

You have to call him if you want him to appear @sanstitre_has_left_the_building @sanstitre_has_left_the_building @sanstitre_has_left_the_building

11 Likes

ummmm where have you been on the internet?? oh yeah, I know… never mind :laughing:

6 Likes

I wasn’t brave enough :rofl:

4 Likes