What’s your (unpopular) opinion(s)?

Dole Whips are :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I miss the PPO Crystal Palace breakfast.

3 Likes

The food in general. OK, but nothing special or outstanding.

2 Likes

Same.

1 Like

Mostly the citric ones. Coconut flavor is ok.

2 Likes

I don’t get why anyone would spend money on a Mickey ice cream bar or sandwich, when you can basically (or some places, literally) get the same thing at your local grocery store for way less. 🫣

10 Likes

Yes, yes, a million times YES!!

3 Likes

I respect your opinion, but I am wondering, is this meant to be a joke?

1 Like

Got it, not a joke. That’s why I love rope drop at AK - you can do Pandora, Everest couple of times and still do Dinosaur with low wait (and walk through a mostly empty park)

3 Likes

Almost forgot this one:

If you don’t enjoy ASS, you don’t enjoy life.

Oh, and Alien Swirling Saucers is cool too.

18 Likes

Only because it’s too short.

9 Likes

Yesssssss

It fills me to the brim with happy.

5 Likes

ROTR gets old in a way that FOP does not.

Agree 7dmt is a waste unless there’s no line

Harmonious is not made for the tiktok 7 second attention span generation. Yall said 5, i say 10 minutes too long.

Casey’s corner is gross

Rip ride rock it >>>> RNR

There is no good food at UO

There are no good donuts at UO or WDW

Savanna view at AKL is overrated unless you spend a LOT of daylight hours in your room.

5 Likes

FoP was the biggest mind=blown ride experience of my adult life. It’s like Soarin, sure, but it’s like if Soarin was real. Never gets old for me.

10 Likes

That’s good to hear. I haven’t ridden RRR because of all the reviews saying it is too rough and gives people a headache.

2 Likes

I agree with @ryan1 those months after the closure with only standby we’re awesome!!

Also FOP is only worth riding if wait is under 10 minutes

2 Likes

Meaning, never then

4 Likes

Exactly. When you do it a few times in a row with no wait, it is awesome! That’s no longer possibile though.

5 Likes

Since we are talking UO now, I plan to go back to Universal again this year, but I want to ride only VC and Hagrid’s. That’s it, nothing else, just those 2 rides over and over.

5 Likes

10 million times better than the ones in the store

3 Likes