What’s your (unpopular) opinion(s)?

you voted NO @Broph1988 ???
Are you trolling me?

7 Likes

Kum-By-Yah! Yes. Give this woman a prize!

7 Likes

It really was, especially considering it was potentially a once in a lifetime thing. Although with the way things are right now, it’s more likely we go to Disneyland again before whenever we return to WDW.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it is a thing? Or at least it was. My fam and I met her at AK in 2019

5 Likes

13 Likes

What a great pic!

5 Likes

SDMT is a mediocre ride not worth waiting in line OR paying for an ILL

I don’t understand the whole obsession with dole whip floats. It’s sweet enough, you don’t have to add juice or soda- gross

I don’t care much for Disney springs and we almost always skip it (unless we go for dinner)

7 Likes

I like SDMT quite a bit, but RIP to the pre-park-opening BOG breakfast reservation that let you line up for it before the unwashed hordes flooded the queue.

9 Likes

@katielouhou We will have our eagle eyes out looking for her in AK then! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

OTOH, a PPO breakfast costs more than ILL!

2 Likes

But you also get to eat….

4 Likes

The one time my sister and I did it (December 2019), we got the grey stuff cupcake.

Not in addition to our breakfast.

We just got a cupcake.

I think I just realized why they don’t do this anymore.

14 Likes

Things I don’t like that I think most people do:

• I don’t like Pirates - it was fun 30 years ago but now it feels overated and outdated
  • I don’t care much for shows, stage or animatronic etc.
  • Nor do I care for character meets
  • I absolutely loathe the water parade
  • I find nicer restaurants in WDW to be kind of meh

And on a more positive note:

• Buzz Lightyear is one of my favorite and most anticipated rides - I imagine people like it, but I doubt many would list it as their favorite :smile:
  • Soarin’ is another favorite - listing it for the same reason
7 Likes

I hate y–

You’re OK by me.

5 Likes

:joy:

I just can’t get excited for the 80’s arcade game quality circus fanfare and slowly moving lamps. It didn’t help that when my kids were small and we had a 7hr jetlag, we had a lagoon view room at the CR garden wing. The music haunts me in my dreams.

3 Likes

That was murdered by people who would book for 4, 5, 6, or more people and order one cup of coffee and (maybe) a cupcake when Disney decided not to enforce the per-person prix-fixe meal.

3 Likes

I didn’t understand why they decided to do that, but was happy to take advantage of it while it lasted. The pricing for BOG breakfast was insane for what you got, even by Disney standards IMO.

6 Likes

You were paying (or should have been) for that front of the line access.

1 Like

Maybe, but it wasn’t like you got a discount if your reservation was for after the park opened.

5 Likes

I absolutely am :rofl:

4 Likes