What’s your (unpopular) opinion(s)?

We agree on this!

4 Likes

Yay!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Yes! I actually do a little disappointed grunt every time I see it for the first time on a trip!

3 Likes

How is it different in Anaheim?

2 Likes

I knew I could count on you for that :wink::laughing:

4 Likes

I’ve missed you too!! I thought we’d see a lot more of each other this summer until I realized how positively crippled I am in the heat!!! By the time I’m ready to venture out again, school will be back in session.

3 Likes

I did! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure you already are :medal_sports::laughing:

5 Likes

Ah okay. Yeah my favorite times to go to restaurants at resorts is on my off days/mornings/afternoons but I did go to Wilderness Lodge once on a MK day because what else is there to do at MK anyway? :wink:

3 Likes

But I still love you! Because people can have differing opinions and still be friends! :grinning:

11 Likes

Same! Actually it was my first and last song on it and it was my favorite (we didn’t get 2 of the songs though so that could change)

4 Likes

For me, @QwertySC gets the award for the most unpopular (to me) opinions :joy:

11 Likes

Absolutely!!
:yellow_heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

The I Lava You Float is gross. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Granted, this is the holiday overlay, but it makes it spectacular to see in person!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hws7LwZr8PI

8 Likes

The regular float with pineapple juice is gross too. Only the pure form of dole whip for me, please.

3 Likes

I went to DL for the first time last December, and that was amazing.

3 Likes

This is terrible!

2 Likes

I hear DLR had its game face on this past holiday season. You picked a great time to go for the first time!

4 Likes

The Disney characters are IN the settings.

DSC_0037
DSC_0040
DSC_0042
DSC_0044
DSC_0045

14 Likes