What magic band(s) do you have?

I have the free ones you get with a resort reservation but I like to decorate them.

11 Likes

Oh! Those are so cool!

Oh wow! You’re really good at that!

1 Like

Thanks.

Where did you get the stickers to decorate them? I’d love to make ours more “special” without breaking the bank.

Did you see this thread?

One place to buy magic band decals is My Fantasy Bands.

1 Like

I actually cut them out with my Silhouette using outdoor vinyl.

1 Like

Oooh, fancy. :smile: I’m gonna have to beg off a friend for help or just buy some. I don’t have any of that fancy equipment!

I can send you some if you want. I have tons of things cut out. They are really tiny so they would be easy to send.

I hope this comes up. These are mine. I painted them.

12 Likes

Those are amazing!! You are talented.

Thank you. My husbands cane out good to. I may have a picture of all of them. I am particually proud of Tigger.

8 Likes

I’m so impressed and jealous. Love the Figment one.

1 Like

Thank you. It makes me happy. I have no clue what this years magic band will be.

2 Likes

Are you serious? That would be awesome. I tell you what…if you send me some stickers, I’ll send you some Russian chocolate when we get back to the States in September. Unless you’re in the UK in which I could do it before! Russian chocolate is so much better than Hershey’s…

1 Like

Umm, that is amazing. My daughter got all the artistic talent in our family. I can draw straight lines, lol!

1 Like

I’m completely serious. Just give me an idea of what you want.
And I don’t live in the UK although interestingly I was thinking of a trip in September to London. And I don’t know about Russian chocolate, but chocolate in the UK is so much better than anything we get in the states.

2 Likes

Let me think about it! Although really I’d be good with anything! And I’ll bring you some Russian chocolate…it’s good. :yum:

1 Like

I have an MB1 Sorcerer Mickey and DW has an MB1 Cinderella Castle from when we stayed at SOG and had to buy them. We also have the standard MB2 in pink, purple, red, & green.

Cinderella Castle MB

6 Likes

:rofl: