What magic band(s) do you have?

Yes, buy it!!

1 Like

I am a big believer in the “you can never have too many” MB. Obviously you need one to match each outfit! Which Liner advises carrying a spare in your park bag in case of emergency?

3 Likes

Red band, Cruella decal from myfantasybands.com.

For next trip I’m torn between Peter Pan and Beauty and the Beast themed decal, and the colour of the band will depend which I choose.

6 Likes

This is a brilliant and affordable way of personalising my families magic bands … thanks for sharing :+1:t2:

1 Like

You’re welcome. Other sites are available too.

1 Like

How hard are the decals to apply and do they stay on through all the water, heat, sweat and whatever else the bands endure throughout vacation?

Very easy to apply. We have to pick ours up at the front desk and I did all 3 in less than 10 minutes using the crappy hotel hairdryer. We wore them constantly for 2 weeks - in bed, in the pool/water park, covered in sun cream. The pic above is on the 16th day. No issues at all.

1 Like

Sadly they’ve now sold it. But others are being offered on eBay, albeit more expensively.

There are loads on Etsy too! I’m tempted by a number of them.

2 Likes

I like the 2nd D&B you posted. I have all the freebie ones from previous trips. DD has a Descendants MB that she adores.

2 Likes

I think I have 6 or 7… in both MB 1.0 and 2.0 styles. Nearly all the “with resort check-in” freebies, but I did buy a princess Anna one a few years back (v. 1.0) and have a Figment one winging its way to me as we speak.

1 Like

Oh, the decals!!! I love the Small World ones.

More things to buy for my July trip!

1 Like

I have a Finding Dory one, DS has Spiderman, BB-8 and Black Panther. I bought my nephew Iron Man for our trip in June. DH had a Pirates of the Caribbean one that was unfortunately stolen during our house break in (they took his backpack that was used for the trip and it just happened to be inside it - I’m sure they weren’t targeting the magic bands!).

And wayyyyy to many of the regular ones to count.

1 Like

I have the free ones you get with a resort reservation but I like to decorate them.

11 Likes

Oh! Those are so cool!

Oh wow! You’re really good at that!

1 Like

Thanks.

Where did you get the stickers to decorate them? I’d love to make ours more “special” without breaking the bank.

Did you see this thread?

One place to buy magic band decals is My Fantasy Bands.

1 Like

I actually cut them out with my Silhouette using outdoor vinyl.

1 Like