What happens when you do everything wrong?(Click here to find out.)

Thanks for sharing. I just crossed Quicksilver off my short list to call for an upcoming trip.

3 Likes

Just landed in Sanford.
Super-impressed with Allegiant! Awesome flight crew. More leg room than my normal Delta commuters out of Asheville have. 10/10, would recommend. I also lucked out and got a row to myself, as the kids all wanted to sit together across the aisle.

12 Likes

11 Likes

Asheville makes for a pretty take-off, even when cloudy.

15 Likes

After the car service drama last night, we really lucked out with our Mears car service. Our driver Khalid was amazing! He is , himself, a Disney pass holder, and we had an awesome chat about the current state of Disney that made the hour drive fly by. I tipped him on top of the included gratuity because we liked him so much. We also got a little bit of non- Disney pixie dust when checking into Signia. We got the expected Diamond upgrade to “Disney View”, but also they had a room available for us immediately even though check-in isn’t until 4pm:) So much better than checking our bags while we wander around for a few hours! We’re now relaxing, and plan to grab the shuttle to Disney Springs @ 12:30.

19 Likes

Room pics if anyone is interested. It’s just your general, nice Hilton.

11 Likes

Room view. Disney View. You can see TOT & Swan on the right, skyliner to the left.

12 Likes

Pool area when you look down from window.

11 Likes

Looks nice. I’m hopeful it’s the angle or lighting, though, because I see some areas of concern on the pool floor that suggest it could be better maintained and cleaned. I’m looking at the area just below the stairs in the left-center of this pic (above the two bushes). It looks like it needs attention, may have some algae? Or again is that just the angle/lighting?

2 Likes

I noticed that, as well. I think that it may be the bottom material that is discolored, but I’m going to walk down there later and check it out. If it is algae, I’ll definitely say something to the front desk.

5 Likes

One more thing to add about this particular hotel:
Staff indoor masking 100%
Guest indoor masking 3%

2 Likes

Boooo.

1 Like

We’re about to find out how the masking is on their shuttles😬. I’m hoping for at least 75%(?)

2 Likes

This hotel
Looks amazing!

2 Likes

It is very nice:) The service so far has been amazing, as well!

1 Like

Another cool thing about the Signia:
They have a dedicated website that works like Mobile Order where you can order ahead to pick up at their “quick serve” restaurants, as well as room service for delivery.

5 Likes

Very cool!

1 Like

Curious where it is. Near Disney springs? .

Kind of in-between Caribbean Beach and Pop.

2 Likes

Headed to Disney Springs. Shuttle was 15 min late, but thank goodness:

7 Likes