What happens when you do everything wrong?(Click here to find out.)

@len some Hilton room pics above

1 Like

Kids wanted a late lunch @Rainforest Cafe. I ordered the shrimp tacos. It was…food. Our server, however, was great.

7 Likes

What floor level are you on for that view?

We are on the 12th floor.

1 Like

Not a lot to report. We had fabulous weather, and did a little shopping and some hanging out. The carrot cake cupcake from Sprinkles was fabulous! We are back at the hotel now and exhausted, so we just ordered room service for dinner.
The shuttles here are an uneven experience. On the way to DS, it was a 5 min trip. The way back, however, they picked us up, and then took us on a tour of all parks before we made it back to the hotel(40min). This actually made me late for our Instacart drop, but bell services here held it for me even though I was not here:)

Day 1:
1 of 12 Must-Dos Accomplished

19 Likes

Casting off on a cold, dreary MK morning.

13 Likes

We are about 10 back at the EE taps even after taking the ferry from TTC, so the bonnet shuttle got us here in good time for RD.

9 Likes

I saw the forecast high for today and brrrr! Maybe it will lessen the crowds.

2 Likes

It’s shouldn’t be too bad…until it starts raining🤣. Any day is a beautiful day at Disney! We are being held at the rope to Tomorrowland. Plan is for older kids to RD Space, while the 7 year old and I RD People mover🙄

8 Likes

Y’all weren’t lying about those bubbles! I am about 15mins into my 1st park day, and I’m already being assulted🤣

9 Likes

No wait for people mover. DAS is available during EE. I just got a return time for 7DMT @ 40min.

5 Likes

Older kids had 15 min wait for SM. That is about my son’s limit for wait ability so that worked out. His sister had a plan to bail if they needed to. They actually make a good team. He is the responsible one with common sense, and she communicates for him when he can’t🥰

12 Likes

That’s awesome. Sounds like a great start!

1 Like

This is the same as you telling them “sorry, the credit card I used for the reservation is at it’s limit. But we have cash available in our pockets. There… $35.27. So that’ll be our new price.”

4 Likes

Dwarves went down just as we got there, so it converted to an anytime pass.

5 Likes

Crowds are light today! We did Pooh standby(5min) after 7D went down. Booked a DAS window for Jungle Cruise, used our DAS pre selection for BTMRR, and now we’re squeezing in Pirates standby(15min) before our JC return time. After that is our HM DAS pre-selection window & Lunch!

4 Likes

Love to hear this. Heading down tomorrow and have been a bit worried about recent crowd reports. Hoping things are slowing down and its not just weather related. Hope it is a good one for you all today!

2 Likes

I didn’t get a lot of pictures today:( Despite the early close, we were finished @ MK today, and back on the hotel shuttle at 2:50. Between 8:30 and 2:50 we were able to fit in the following:
SM
PM(X2)
Buzz
WTP
BTMRR
POC
JC
HM
Lunch @ CHH
PP
7DMT
Dumbo
&Philharmagic
The rain held off until about 12pm. We were good for a couple of hours afterwards, but then started to get that damp cold. We also had plenty of time in between rides to poke around shops and take in some character appearances.
On our way out of the park, we picked up some Starbucks warm drinks and caught the Rainy Day Cavalcade.
As for if you need Genie+ with DAS, I would say maybe on a more crowded day or if the DAS holder does not like to ride the rides with longer waits. It most certainly would have been a waste for us today.
I’m going to go ahead and guess that the crowd level today was a 1 or 2 with the weather and early close. The walkways never seemed super crowded and the only rides that seemed to have longer waits were the e-tickets. At a higher crowd level, we probably wouldn’t have been able to do Pooh and POC standby.

Uploading: PXL_20220208_172602877.MP.jpg…

10 Likes

11 Likes

Forgot to add

Day 2:
5 of 12 Must-Dos Completed

5 Likes