What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

Thank you! We had a septic tank back up because, well, we didn’t know we had a septic tank. (We live in the freakin’ city.) We had to live upstairs for about a month and then move out for a couple of weeks to get repairs completed. It’s been a long 6 weeks and I’m ready to enjoy my house and my little spaceship earth. I shall thank the Phoenicians daily.

9 Likes

They have them! :grinning:

6 Likes

This was purchased a few weeks ago during our DCA trip in March. It made me smile this weekend as my DS15 wanted to use it for his popcorn wile we caught up watching The Mandalorian.

10 Likes

that is pretty freakin cool

3 Likes

It should be known that the front end opens up like the back end, so you can enjoy your popcorn while essentially eating out of a tray.

2 Likes

Decided to ditch the Loungefly that is peeling and splurge on this little treasure for our upcoming trip!

20 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I just got back from Disney and I think a shorter list would be what I didn’t buy this week.

Here’s what I got and I’m so excited:
orange bird tank with matching shorts
orange bird tupperware
orange bird ornament (sold out online but they had tons at Epcot)
blue hoodie with the new 100 design by Joey Chou (omg this line is adorbs and the hoodie is so soft)
I also bought the postcards of the designs. Not worth $15 but when you pay with a magicband it’s not real money, right.
Orange bird cup that is the prize for the bee hunt (I hunted NO bees! ha.)
Orange bird sipper. It is deadly cute. Freaking deadly.

omg what else???

A bunch of pins: epcot 40th (hard to find but I got it in America)
2023 dated pin with mickey
in a blind box I FINALLY got the orange bird from the 50th series

If I remember anything else, I will be back.

14 Likes

I live by this principle, so I’m glad someone else confirmed it as fact.

9 Likes

Our daughter went with her marching band so we sent her with a credit card and some cash. She used the credit card to buy smashed pennies with a friend and her friend gave her cash.

She said, “I didn’t have money and then I did have money!” We were like, um, that’s not exactly how it works.

:rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

You know credit card bills are just suggested amounts, right? You can opt out. Just like with taxes.

6 Likes

I just perused Shop Disney and Oh My!

Someone leveled up their Merchandise Department.

There were a few things I wanted but didn’t want to risk sipping so close to vacation. I’m hunting down this jacket in the parks.

Also, can someone write a letter to Disney asking them to put some of those “kids” designs on adult shirts? K? Thanks!

*Shipping…not sipping… but both work so I’m leaving it.

8 Likes

I’m low key obsessing over your cookie jar!

So cute.

Sorry about the unexpected work on the house, always a bummer to have happen after a trip.

4 Likes

I feel seen!!!
While we’re on the subject, can we ask the same of WDW restaurant menus. Too often the kid’s choices are better than the adult’s.

9 Likes

Yes!!

I always feel like Wimpy bargaining for hamburgers when I ask about the kids menu.

4 Likes

Showed my age ‘cause that made me giggle. :laughing:

4 Likes

This is so pretty. The details!! I was going to keep scrolling until I saw the back. Say it with me. “You don’t need it. You don’t need it. La la la la la.”

13 Likes

But, but…it’s so pretty :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I didn’t buy it today, but pretty sure that beauty is coming home with me.

9 Likes

Lots of this Joey Chou stuff is available in adults at Disney. In the parks and at Disney Springs.

I bought a light blue hoodie with a big design on the back and a small design on the front (like where a pocket would be). The hood is lined with a fireworks print.
My friend got a purple shirt in ladies that has the big castle design.

There is a set of mystery pins. One of them is the Walt and Mickey design that’s in that patch. I did not see a denim jacket in the parks but last week they were just starting to roll out this line.

I really love it. The hoodie I got is really soft and I’d say true to size.

6 Likes