What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

Because obviously your Mom rocks.

6 Likes

Most of the time :wink:

5 Likes

I did not buy but was gifted the following from my baby daughter who is so thoughtful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A close-up of the pin, as it’s hard to see in the other. She’s looking kind of bad-ass here! :wink:

Also the sash is definitely orange. Not sure why it’s showing up more red here!

18 Likes

So sweet! Those ears are gorgeous.

2 Likes

I’ve already planned out the outfit LOL

6 Likes

If I wore ears or collected pins I would be twinning you :wink:

5 Likes

https://www.sandcloud.com/collections/disney-mickey-and-minnie

I don’t have one of the Disney designs (they also have Star Wars now too), but I do have one of these Sand Cloud towels. We just got back from our first trip to the beach since I bought it, and it actually lived up to their claims! (Sand doesn’t stick to it, dries fast…) Since I was pleased with it, I thought I’d share the link.

9 Likes

Good to know!! I’ve been wondering about these

3 Likes

I first saw them in Facebook ads, and it’s one of the few I things I’ve bought from a FB ad. I’m glad it didn’t end up being one of those what I ordered/what I got things! :rofl:

4 Likes

Those are some nice designs!

3 Likes

I found out 2 weeks ago that my Disney loving daughter-in-law is expecting their first baby in November so if course I had to order this onesie!!!

18 Likes

I LOVE THIS
I need one, except in an adult shirt , no onsie!!

4 Likes

A coworker and I were saying the same thing. I think I will message them and see if they will make adult sizes too! ; )

3 Likes

16 Likes

Yay!!!

3 Likes

I bought this on my March trip but had to keep it wrapped up for a few weeks while work was being done on our house. I finally got to unbox it tonight. :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

@ThorKat has that! I love it!

Congrats on being done with the work being done to your house!

6 Likes

I recommend putting it in a spot where light will hit it! It’s gorgeous!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Are there little Phoenicians inside?

14 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes